The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Smart move, giving the dublin players a new car…saves them having to steal one

4 Likes

The attacker part is a lovely subtle reference that might draw out a few ABD’s here.

Conor McGrath. He was a classy forward. I presume Davy ran him into the ground because he was finished up by his late 20’s.

I think he’s a primary school teacher? He seemed to be off very early in those circumstances if he was free before 2pm on a Tuesday. I presume he doesn’t get the holidays until Friday. Unless he had 6th class and they’ve finished up a week early.

2 Likes

Jaysus

Hopefully none of these Dublin lads get Holly Willoughbied or we are all fucked

2 Likes

This thread isn’t really a great reflection on TFK anymore is it?

2 Likes

Lookit, the Dubs might have the medals but the Mayo lads definitely got the better hair transplants.

A very nice guy

1 Like

Some great spotting by @Bandage but the rest of us really have to pull up our socks.

1 Like

I saw that Graham Burke chap of Shamrock Rovers in the goat recently enough too but didn’t bother documenting it, even though he’s been capped by Ireland.

If Choco was with him, you’d have given @Fagan_ODowd an awful amount to unravel .

My pal was down at blackrock the last day with his wife and daughter. It was a beautiful morning which was good as he’s apparently trying to get his wife to move to Galway (she told him in no uncertain terms that she wasn’t moving back in any way shape of form until he had a house to move into, which, he feels with sinking heart, is likely to be next year now despite multiple assurances otherwise (he was told the plasterers would be in on Monday and apparently there’s nothing been done for the past fortnight, unlike other projects which have started long after his and are nearly finished) )
Anyhow, who should arrive en masse only the Galway football panel , minus Damian Comer.
They greatly enjoyed stripping off and flexing. The ladies greatly enjoyed the stripping off and flexing, though his daughter all of a sudden got bashful and insisted on wearing his only t shirt over her bikini, leaving him to go to coffee afterwards in a vest.
He had a chat with Paul Conroy who confirmed it had indeed been a tough game against Monaghan the day before.
The panel seemed to be close knit and in high spirits.
Sean Kelly seemed quite shy whereas “finnerthy” received a great reception for being late.
On the whole it was a plus one on the balance for Galway.
A return after a lovely morning to his parents house however evened things out.

8 Likes

We’ll need a facial recognition app for the Dublin football team.

Who: ex Kilkenny hurling coach/Laois senior footballer Mick Dempsey
Where: Maudlin Street, Kilkenny city
When: Saturday 6:30pm

Mick was after exiting the Nore river walk with his dog when this TFK forumite spotted him. Mick was wearing a SETU tracksuit, the dog was a terrier I believe. Pirlo says “fancy coaching Wexford hurlers Mick?” to which Mr. Dempsey, as ever the gentleman replied “Wexford are in good hands. A lot of young hurlers coming through”. I bid Mr. Dempsey a good evening, too which he replied same. He walked on away from the main street, Pirlo and Ms. Pirlo walked on to the main street for food in Marble City bar.

12 Likes

So you didn’t actually spot anyone yourself is what you’re saying??

1 Like

You are dead to me

1 Like

There’s no trophy for that :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Mick is flat out with his beloved St Josephs and he’ll be going nowhere anytime soon so back off chief.

He could be done by 1.30pm if he’s teaching junior or senior infants.

1 Like

You’re getting fond of Kilkenny City?

his missus was speaking to your missus?