The Overrated Thread

He’s moving to Roma

Does he want to swap benches?

Done deal…

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 847904, member: 24”]You’re some retard.

I prefer The Modern Dance to Marquee Moon. I find the former fresh and exciting even now and I find the latter dull and bland.

There’s no pretending going on here.

Of course that is just my opinion.

Mate.[/quote]

Music is not an either/or world you dumb shithead. You have plenty of form on this, trying to establish a niche for yourself as some self appointed arbiter or musical brilliance you attention seeking tool. Go away and play yourself, or better still actually create some music.

How so is it overrated? I find it to be a useful enough website on occasions.

:mad:

If you want a swarm of tyre kicking cunts around your house, put your number on DoneDeal.

a tad harsh but i agree.
actaully, fuck it , good post

Go shit in your hat.

Not sure it makes it overrated mind

:smiley:

Frank Sinatra* and Dean Martin. Not so much overrated as music for rugby-loving grandfathers.

*Apart from his fine performance in Von Ryan’s Express.

restaurants

That’s a good call.

Someone asked me recently what my favourite restaurant was. I thought about it and realised that I had never really thought about it before, because it is not something that bothers me.

People seem to like them though.

Give me a pub with food any day.

It’s alright when you’re with a bird.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 853306, member: 24”]That’s a good call.

Someone asked me recently what my favourite restaurant was. I thought about it and realised that I had never really thought about it before, because it is not something that bothers me.

People seem to like them though.

Give me a pub with food any day.

It’s alright when you’re with a bird.[/quote]

What’s your favourite pub?

With or without food?

The 51 of course.

A real pub doesn’t serve food. Not even a lunch menu. You could maybe get a toasted sandwich, but that’s it.

Me arse.

Plenty of good pubs serve food. In fact those that don’t are generally stuck up their hole as they equate not serving food as being a real pub*

Just like you have done there.

• I don’t include Cusacks of Mohill in this.

There was some smell out of the place on Sunday night-never got that before in there. Smelt like Ryan’s on a bad night.