The Overrated Thread

[quote=“Lazarus, post: 891512, member: 286”]The Third Policeman
Tedious[/quote]
Take that back you cunt.

Tedious[/quote]

Go way you prick.

Alas I cannot. Some parts were pretty good but there fierce boring and tedious stretches in it too. Not the worst book ever but I think it’s reputation has more to do with fella’s wanting to sound clever than anything else.

I’d say you’re not clever enough to “get it”

It figures you would say that. Like I said it’s not the worst thing ever written, just well over-rated

God rest him but he wasn’t the sharpest tool in the box but even Phil Lynott rated the Third Policeman as his favourite book.

Tedious[/quote]
Laz, if it wasn’t for our mutual love of Nottingham Forest Football Club (2 times European Cup Champions), you’d be dead to me now.

Saving Private Ryan.

But at least it gave some Wexicans employment.

None of em were employed on the set. We just overcharged all those involved for local goods and services and creamed it in.

As I posted in the Good Films thread, Martin Scorsese.

Tedious[/quote]

Seconded.
Finished it yesterday. It was good and I enjoyed it, but wasn’t as good or as funny as I expected given the way the likes of @Fitzy go on about it.

Tedious[/quote]

Seconded.
Finished it yesterday. It was good and I enjoyed it, but wasn’t as good or as funny as I expected given the way the likes of @Fitzy go on about it.

PJ’s contribution to Limerick GAA.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 904405, member: 1786”]Seconded.
Finished it yesterday. It was good and I enjoyed it, but wasn’t as good or as funny as I expected given the way the likes of @Fitzy go on about it.[/quote]
I guess I’m not as sophisticated as you Runt.

The Cork senior inter-county Gaelic football team.

By who? No one of consequence rates them.

Pancakes.

Wes Anderson films

:eek: