The Overrated Thread

Martin Tyler and Alan Smith judged him the player of the tournament at WC2014 (assuming they scripted the FIFA 15 commentary themselves).

The intelligence of irish people

1 Like

The intelligence of Cork people.

Cork is in ireland you tool.

However where you are from is ths UK. Where tge intelligence of people is not over rated. Everyone knows ye are thick queen loving uneducated servile cunts.

1 Like

Youā€™re exemplifying my last post, mate. Where I come from fought the British with arms, where you come from rolled out Union Jacks to welcome a Nazi monarch.

An important differentiation that should not be forgotten.

5 Likes

You are a brit fella. Deal with it.

And you always will be

Superb demonstration of your point, Kevin.

1 Like

Well done on putting up a picture of our neighbouring countries monarch coming over to the see us.

Weā€™re a tolerant and forgiving breed.

He needs assurance. He clearly has issues with his belonging.

1 Like

Iā€™m Italian and hail from a staunch Irish Republican community. You wouldnā€™t know what itā€™s like to come from a place with a bit of backbone.

Youā€™re more of a British than Iā€™ll ever be, you just donā€™t realise it.

Rightio

Italo-Ulster-Irish is as much a valid identity as any. Itā€™s a highly nuanced, inclusive identity which acknowledges the different component parts of that identity to create a rounded, well balanced whole.

1 Like

A holistic tri-culture.

Where you come from is a where they decided to flee to the continent rather than stay and fight.

I was on board up as far as the ā€œwell-balancedā€ part, Iā€™ll have to stop you there.

What?

Iā€™d consider it to have similar principles to fusion cooking in that it mixes different international ingredients to create a delicious meal, for example a traditional Italian spaghetti Bolognese being enhanced with Cookstown sausages, which are from Tyrone, Ulster and Ireland.

Component ingredients of different origin mixing to create a cosmpolitan meal in a holistic manner.

1 Like

The Flight of Earls buddy.

A pizza with a potato farl topping.