The Overrated Thread

Shark you say, Iā€™m in the market, tell me more?

Shark iz202uk 239ā‚¬ in DID. Upright cordless bag less vac. A grand yoke and at least 100 notes cheaper than the equivalent Dyson.

Have you dogs , do they shed? Stay away if so.

1 Like

Excellent. Iā€™ll keep an eye out. I had a handheld piece of Morphy Richards shite that long since clapped out and even new wouldnt pull the socks off a dead man.

1 Like

Iā€™m always fearful that they clap out with half the floor area done. Will you hover your place twice today and let me know if it lasts, Iā€™d be alright then. Cheers pal.

40 minutes on the battery.

1 Like

I did the same a couple of years back. The Shark packed it in within six months and Iā€™m happily back in the bosom of Dyson again.

1 Like

The Shark comes with a 5 year warranty.

1 Like

It has the look of the Skoda of vacuum cleaners.

1 Like

Good luck with that. If itā€™s cordless it doesnā€™t. And of course terms and conditions apply.

1 Like

I have the bould Henry tucked away in the closet. I used to hoover the trains in Ceannt Station during the summers. Henry was the go to guy for heavy duty use. Was still going strong after two years. I knew it was the same one cos I gave it an awful boot with the stell toe caps one night and put a dent in it.

3 Likes

Heā€™s a snaky looking fella.

Have a great Miele at home

1 Like

2 Likes

Mine is cordless and comes with the 5 year warranty.

1 Like

In fairness, Dyson are no better, and Dyson himself is a cunt of the very highest order.
Herself bought the hair curler things which have a 1 year warranty. Broke after 10 months. They replaced it, but told her in no uncertain terms that the one year warranty didnā€™t apply to the replacement :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah I donā€™t like giving money to Dyson after his cuntacting over Brexit.

Youā€™ll be back to him soon enough.

Nah Iā€™m done with him.

1 Like

A lad working for me left to work for Dyson. Back in less than a year. The owl work life balance wasnā€™t the best.

1 Like