The Overrated Thread

Pancakes.

2 Likes

change the record :cook:

This wan is on John Sheehan’s 80th birthday bash. She’s making a balls of things because she’s been at the sherry earlier. Hansard adding to the general fuckacting. Sheehan is a decent bloke and deserves better than these spoofers. We’ve been spared a poem TG.

3 Likes

I was told it was picking up nicely…

8 Likes

Sounds like the working conditions sucked.

6 Likes

Was it a lack of lead-ership at Dyson that prompted his return?

2 Likes

Conor McDonald

4 Likes

Foireann rugbai mná na hÉireann. Commentators eulogising them as they fail to even land a free…….

6 Likes

A leadership vacuum?

3 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/2023/0422/1378553-performance-v-england-a-line-in-the-sand-moment/

I switched onto this game with around 50 mins gone. It was 27-0 at the time.
I watched about 2 minutes of it and in that time ireland had the ball in their own half and didn’t make so much as a yard I’d say. The English women were able to batter them backwards every time.
In the men’s game it would have looked like an under 20s team playing against the senior men’s team.

I think Ireland ended up kicking it but about 4 of them were off side in the chase.

David De Gea.

:joy::joy:
You have to rated

2 Likes

A keeper who can’t pass nor save penalties, fuck me…

So you don’t rate him at all.

Had him down as a decent goalie. But now I think he’s 100% overrated. Maybe it’s the weekend that’s in it that’s changed my mind.

He is an awful goal keeper. Has been for a number of seasons
Hides, don’t command his box. Doesn’t command is defence. Can’t play out with his feet. Won’t talk to his defenders. Just a bad keeper

That Maguire has his confidence fucked I reckon.

A pair of them in it. No one can play in front of that chancer.

1 Like

350k a week?