The Paedophile Hunter

Is this for real?

I’ve seen references to it on social media all week without paying mind. Just watched the first ten minutes there on channel 4 catch up and it looks like a spoof.

@tassoti is this real?

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1027127, member: 168”]Is this for real?

I’ve seen references to it on social media all week without paying mind. Just watched the first ten minutes there on channel 4 catch up and it looks like a spoof.

@tassoti is this real?[/QUOTE]
You nervous pal?

Paedogeddon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyNHmskN-vo

Saw it during the week. The world needs more people like Stinson Hunter. The old bill could do well to bring him on board. I really don’t see what is controversial about outing paedophiles. And I certainly would not hold him responsible for the one that committed suicide.

Also saw it during the week, a real eye opener if anything as to how many Paedophile cunts are out there. He got 10 of them convicted so I say fairplay to the man.

I only saw the last 10 minutes of it. That fella arriving at the house to meet the 12 year old girl with a bag full of booze and cigarettes. :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

Must keep an eye out if it’s repeated in the next few weeks.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1027411, member: 1552”]I only saw the last 10 minutes of it. That fella arriving at the house to meet the 12 year old girl with a bag full of booze and cigarettes. :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

Must keep an eye out if it’s repeated in the next few weeks.[/QUOTE]
It’s online, bro.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1027127, member: 168”]Is this for real?

@tassoti is this real?[/QUOTE]
GOT THAT NO PROB BUD

anyone think this lad is dodgy?

What’s he done now??

Could not watch more then 5 mins just too sick

Interesting looking documentary on Channel 4 at 10:30pm

What’s it called?

A documentary about looking? Sounds shit.

From what perspective? Are you looking for pointers for the one you’re talking to/grooming back in Ireland?

Simon Harris is one sick fcuking animal

I hear Fisty is about to make an unwanted appearance on this show

Videos below of some lad been chased by one of these crowds that set up paedos.Pretty shocking ending.

Jesus Christ :flushed: