The people who must be shitting themselves thread

Would you take on a fight you know you’d lose when you have other options? They’re not gonna come out and admit they don’t want the Rigo fight, but that’s boxing NK, more now than ever with the British crop

1 Like

It reflects extremely badly on Frampton and those McGuigan lowlifes.

Another blow against the noble, highly-respected professions of boxing manager/promoters alright

1 Like

McGuigan and his cunt children are scum of the earth.

I had an inkling you felt that way. They’re forever bigging each other up, I find it funny enough.

I saw some big jap beanpole put Rigo in his hole there last year, he’s not unbeatable

Either there’s a typo in there mate, or you’re admitting to watching some fairly raunchy shit.

1 Like

5ft10 beanpole.
Seems the Japanese fella had Rigo in trouble for half a round but he was soundly beaten.
Oh and I was taking the piss about Willie Casey, some lads take things very literally.

True story - he once nearly knocked me out with three or four punches to the jaw after a schoolboys soccer match that I was only a sub at

Only nearly ?

Yeah, in fairness more than 3 or 4 punches would have been needed to knock me out. Was more worried about the big 6ft+ fucker (we were about 15) who he had beside him than Casey himself.

1 Like

Adam Johnson

Jack O Connor SIPTU

Someone in Cushendall.

4 Likes

I told you he was a cunt

Also match fixing allegations being probed in relation to recent Antrim NHL games

I already knew that !

Ben Stokes.