The people who must be shitting themselves thread

The week just goes from bad to worse for Tipperary.

3 Likes

“Who Macklin? No he’s a Brummie. Never hurled in his life”

If they’re having McGowan then they’re having this lad too.

1 Like

Boris Becker.

2 Likes

He’ll be perfectly familiar with the call for “New Balls Please”…

1 Like

Might struggle with tough seeding

Two and a half years, and your man from ballymalloe got nowt for sponsoring child torture and rape.

1 Like

British justice. The best criminal justice system in the world.

Very sad. Going to jail for not paying debts never sits right with me.

Some cunt loaned him money at a 25 per cent interest rate.

Hes not going jail for debt. Hes going to jail for hiding money from the bankruptcy court.

Theres a few in this jurisdiction whod benefit from that sort of treatmemt from the four courts

2 Likes

Paddy won’t like hearing that home truth.

His bankruptcy resulted from a 25 per cent interest loan.

Debtors prisons don’t sit right with me.

Paddy is delighted with it actually. Paddy generally pays his way and stays almost or mostly legit.
There are however other fuckers out there gaming the shit out of the system. A shower of fuckers here, the Hanley brothers, poured fortunes of other peoples money into Lough Rynn and Kilronan Castles.
When all was ready to go, spic and span they sought administration or some such sleeveen excuse and offered 10c to the €. The put the world of folk to the sword and the relevant bankers rode the contractors sideways. They leased out the hotels for a few years until things picked up and merrily sailed along.

My preference was for shooting the bastards. The ordinary Paddy would love to see these and their ilk soundly penalised.

10 Likes

That’ may well be the case but if you’re seeking the courts protection from creditors then don’t lie to the court, irrespective of the interest that the creditor charged

1 Like

Don’t forget the gaggle of cunts up ballyconnell way as well there boxty

1 Like

Another shower of bastards that need their collars felt. Prime examples of duplicitous knaves. Grrrr….

2 Likes

Id prefer the shooting than collars felt for that particular shower

Judge Martin Nolan wouldn’t stand for that.