The people who must be shitting themselves thread

It’d be easy to brand any investigative journalist that unearths something substantive as a chaos agent. Their job is to rock the boat. What specifically makes this different?

1 Like

Like record labels, people don’t or won’t pay for news (papers).

My opinion is they’re a thinly veiled pro-Sinn Fein propaganda organisation and are also pro-Russia, and possibly in receipt of Russian funding or at least being pushed out front by Russian clickety click bots.

I don’t believe for a second Cosgrave is a good faith operator on anything. Himself and McGuirk came through Trinity around the same time and both have the same modus operandi, both are shameless me me me merchants, and don’t care about facts or context in any matters, only €€€€€€€. Again, my opinion.

The involvement of that fantasist Bowes, who looks dodgy as hell is, another glaring red flag. And if you’re printing ludicrous opinion articles painting Eamon Ryan as a murderer, you can fuck right off.

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Assuming they are only holding some accountable rather than all that’s a pity. Everyone has an agenda and vested interest.

Look at what Julian Assange became. It’s possible he started off with genuinely good intentions (I don’t think Cosgrave has ever had good intentions), but whether he did or not, he quickly became a poster boy for only holding some accountable, and very quickly again became a tool of the “anybody who opposes the US is automatically good” ideology. Now the cult of Assange is just a full blown disinformation cult, and has been for some time.

You’d not be the better of it

https://www.rte.ie/news/2023/0407/1375716-fbi-mock-raid-gone-wrong/

1 Like

Ching ching

All good honest journalists are far right russian agents now apparently. That’s the way its gone

Give us the names of a few of them there. Bet you won’t.

Alanfagan15

The Dalai Lama

1 Like

He’ll be back

He’s a very naughty boy.

1 Like

Ped Guardiola

Champions League Football GIF by BT Sport

2 Likes

Brendan O’ Carroll

What’s this now?

Paul O’ Grady RIP