The people who must be shitting themselves thread

We can expect him to be exiled for a few years before a soft soap interview with Cahair O’Kane in the Irish News in about 24 months time

1 Like

Either way, as @caulifloweredneanderthal said, a courageous woman for coming forward. She could get abuse in her inbox now from absolute weirdo’s from up Derry way.

Holy shit. That’s grim reading. Even worse in that in one episode she tried to flag down a car and nobody stopped!

Is he a mate of yours then?

Beating a pregnant woman, when the assailant knows she’s expecting, should be a separate crime with even stiffer penalties.

There’s no scenario in which thumping a woman is acceptable but doing it when she’s pregnant - cunt.

16 Likes

niall collins/oconnor

Gardaí begin enquiries into ‘alleged breaches of the Local Government Act’ in Munster region (thejournal.ie)

obviously AGS have been prompted by the FSB to begin this investigation

1 Like

cc @Cheasty

The Ruskies have infiltrated the guards too. You couldn’t be up to them

2 Likes

The Gardai began inquiries into my bicycle being stolen too.

And I suppose the fact that they never found it means the person who took did nothing wrong.

1 Like

did the russians nick it?

Serious question - do you think The Ditch has any questions to answer regarding Russian links?

Given that the guy who set it up is now working for RT, like?

And that Cosgrave denied for a long time time that Bowes had any shady connections to Russia?

I presume she is telling the truth?

Innocent until proven guilty etc

surely if the ditch has questions, then martin should come out from the veil of dail privilege and say his accusations.

It isn’t an accusation that the person who set up The Ditch now works for Russia, it’s a fact.

Yanited will have him.

martin made serious accusations in the dial, he should make those accusations without the shield of privilege.

They had him before:

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

He should. And other people should be all over it. Because that’s the real story.

Cosgrave is a cancerous, corrupt tumour installed by Russia in the rectum of Irish society and the sooner he is taken down the better.