The Perfect Full Irish Breakfast Thread

The horsey set are deviant bastards

Brownes Cafe, Sandymount. €14.50 (not including coffee). I’m not a big fan of that type of bread, one of the eggs over cooked. Sausages and puddings also over done.

5/10 overall.,

3 Likes

Also eligible for the mugged off thread

1 Like

Wouldn’t go that far but nothing special either.

Once you see those little jars on the plate you know you are dealing with notions.

11 Likes

It was a grand spot though to be fair to them, let me sit down and do my office work. There was some serious south Dublin accents alright but it was grand to see how the other half lived for a couple of hours.

1 Like

you should have tripped up to the truckers cafe at the east link roundabout.

1 Like

I cant ate fried or poached eggs that i haven’t cooked. :face_vomiting:

Heading into the occupied six for a potato bread and soda farl laden fry in the morning. The ultimate the island offers.

@glenshane @Corksfinedtboy

Doire Abu!

2 Likes

Is it good?

Sandymount died as a suburb the day they lost Borzas and big Bruno manning the fryers.

1 Like

The oak leaf at the foot of the glenshane pass…no nonsense, no interpretations, no original takes.
Haven’t a clue about the city…blackbird on foyle street was great the last time i was there, a few years ago.
By morning, do you mean early afternoon?

1 Like

Claudes cafe in shipquay Street according to Reddit is the place to go. I’ll be landing in early to see if I can mug a few soft Derry boys of their tickets.

2 Likes

May the force be with ya

1 Like

Called after Claude the fraud( I presume)
A much loved solicitor

1 Like

Tickets are hard got I believe

Enniskillen was where I had my last great Ulster fry

A mate landed with two this evening. Honrale. I might nab another one pre-match for the third bucko who hasn’t much interest in the game.

1 Like

Claude’s. Shipquay St, Derry. Tasty.

9 Likes

An Ulster fry?

That’s the one.

1 Like