The Perfect Full Irish Breakfast Thread

What is it with the Oirish’s obsession with fries?

It’s our way of keeping the Italians off the dole.

I had a fry for breakfast once and I got heartburn.

A bowl of muesli, a mellon and a couple of slices of toast is my breakfast

[quote=“Rudi, post: 846960, member: 1052”]I had a fry for breakfast once and I got heartburn.

A bowl of muesli, a mellon and a couple of slices of toast is my breakfast[/quote]
That’s a nice breakfast and the sort of thing I’d like 5 days of the week. But at the weekends I love a decent fry.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 846951, member: 367”]oh your time will come
who was that clown i met the other night in the boozer in tel aviv who is stuck in shaggin ashkelon on that power plant for 6 months?[/quote]
I’ll need more than that, mate. There’s a load of them there-loads working on business visas that are soon to be arrested I think for being bold and working there when they are supposed to be there for “meetings”. Can I count on you for assistance if shit goes down?

I think most of those are eating challenges mate, not something for a regular weekday. Still though, I’d power through it and wouldn’t want to miss lunch later on.

+1

they love their full English breakfasts in Oireland but are too bigoted to call it a full English so they call it the Full Irish

a detestable race of people

[quote=“Rudi, post: 846960, member: 1052”]I had a fry for breakfast once and I got heartburn.

A bowl of muesli, a mellon and a couple of slices of toast is my breakfast[/quote]

First a sniffly nose, and now heartburn. You’ll be lucky to see the other side of Christmas at this rate.

Well it’s very hurtful sometimes, bud.

My point still stands so.

Apologies mate, between GAA and work I have been under pressure lately and I am obviously letting the aggressive side of personality vent here.

I do hope we can revert to where we were before i threatened to ignore you many moons ago.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 847101, member: 348”]Apologies mate, between GAA and work I have been under pressure lately and I am obviously letting the aggressive side of personality vent here.

I do hope we can revert to where we were before i threatened to ignore you many moons ago.[/quote]

If your still under pressure from GAA at this time of year then you must be doing something right :clap:
(unless you’re in a relegation final)

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 847102, member: 1786”]If your still under pressure from GAA at this time of year then you must be doing something right :clap:
(unless you’re in a relegation final)[/quote]

Lost the final last week pal…by lost I mean choked like fuck…

2 sausages, 2 black, 2 white pudding, rasher, beans and no toast this morning- not a full Irish.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 847101, member: 348”]Apologies mate, between GAA and work I have been under pressure lately and I am obviously letting the aggressive side of personality vent here.

I do hope we can revert to where we were before i threatened to ignore you many moons ago.[/quote]
:clap:You just made my morning, mate.

Ya fat cow.

That’s nothing for a working man…A slag like you would know nothing about it.

Amiwearingsumtinbelongtoya ya bitch?

Rudds Black Pudding breaks up on the pan, nothing to touch it for taste and texture imo.

For FFS. You’ll be complaining about a sniffly nose next. MTFU.