The Prestigious Europa League 2015/2016 thread

Bitton has been acting the cunt a bit this season. Being fairly showy, getting caught in possession, drifting forward and not getting back. He’s down injured now after taking too many touches and they broke and nearly scored. Twice that’s happened early in the second half from him losing it.

Sutton calling for leadership and courage. Only Tierney is showing it so far. Crowd starting to get more agitated now.

Brilliant save by their shit keeper from a Lustig header after he fumbled an easy ball in the build up. Lustig’s header was from the resultant cross. We went close from the corner too - scramble inside the 6-yard box.

Griffiths is a very limited player, totally useless outside the box.

I detest that cunt Armstrong, why doesn’t he just fuck off and bang GMS, the prick.

Deila has to go.

Ciftci for Blackett.

Subbing the sub. One of the worst displays I’ve ever seen from a Celtic player.

I know Manchester United are shit but they’re one of the richest clubs in the world and have their pick of practically anyone. How did that useless cunt Blackett ever play in their first team?

What is the point of Armstrong? He is the definition of a nothing player.

This will be the last Celtic game I watch until Deila and McGuinness go.

His pissy, weak, nothing brand of football full of players devoid of character or imagination with zero tactical nous is utterly sickening.

1 Like

Griffiths missed a sitter there.

Bitton off.

Deary me.

Blackett should be told to clear his locker, Boyata and Ambrose should be released but our manager is a gutless fucker.

These players bar a handful of them are utterly inept and have no business being here, just play the youths.

Red card for Bitton, who’s been centre back since Blackett was hooked.

Professional foul.

Done on the counter again.

Rogic cheaply giving it away in their half and they broke.

No energy. No movement. No courage. And he carelessly flicked the ball to them.

One ball over the top and yer man’s clean through.

1 Like

Not watching this but Blackett sounds atrocious again. We can’t have scouted him properly. Within 5 minutes of his debut it was abundantly apparent that he was shit, cowardly and thick. Boyata is crap too, but at least you can see that he’d be passable if he copped himself on and if he worked on his weaknesses. Blackett is all weaknesses.

I like Ronny but you can’t put out a defence like that game after game.

I used to think Johansen was shit. Then I changed my mind completely. Now I’m changing my mind back. He’s shit and he’s a cunt.

#FlexibleViews

Sutton: “I don’t know what formation Celtic are playing. They’re all over the place.”

I’ve been saying it for a while: DEILA OUT.

1 Like

Another cracking tackle by Tierney a couple of minutes ago. The crowd pointedly responding to it and giving him an ovation. In other words, you’re the only cunt doing anything.

Molde just hit the bar.

Do we have a sub left?

What’s happened all this fitness, diet, nutrition, strength and conditioning and cutting edge sports science expertise Ronny was meant to have brought? We’re slow and sluggish and have been late on in lots of games this season.

Good win for Liverpool, looked very comfortable.

This feels like the end for Ronny. Akin to Mowbray’s team losing 4-0 at St Mirren.

Awful. A nice guy by all accounts but he should get to fuck.

1 Like

Molde 10
Fenerbahce 5
Ajax 3
Celtic 2

Quite bizarre but Celtic can go through if they win their last 2 games after the other game finished scoreless tonight.

I don’t think we’ll win either of them though.