The Prestigious Europa League 2015/2016 thread

Our conversion rate from Commons corners from the right hand side is very high.

I’d have murdered Griffiths for missing that first chance if he hadn’t buried the rebound, though it was an excellent save.

:laughing:

Will Downing regaling viewers with facts about Fenerbahce’s basketball team. :clap:

CCCCCCCOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNSSSSssssssss

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss…

Unrale!!!

Forrest skinned that boy there and what a finish from Krissy!

Brilliant from Forrest. And that’s a terrific finish from Commons.

Credit to Lustig for the first goal too - good early ball to Griffiths that won the corner for us. He plays that ball in behind the centre back really well.

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/j287.mp4

That second goal started with some passing in tight areas at the back before Ambrose scooped a judicious / an injudicious pass infield to Bitton who skipped by some cunt and set Forrest running at them.

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/1md5.mp4

It did indeed. Chris Sutton was in the middle of telling Ambrose to take it easy on the ball when he floated that one centrally. Thought Bitton was going to get caught out but then I remembered how wonderful Bitton is and my fears disappeared.

1 Like

Ah shit. I was watching on Setanta Ireland. Didn’t realise BT Sport picture isn’t blocked any more. The atmosphere comes across much better when the commentators are actually in the ground.

They’ve moved Van Persie to the left wing.

Fuck you Raul Mereiles and your hipster beard.

Ambrose delivers right on cue.

Efe. FFS.

That’s diabolical by Ambrose. FFS sake.

I know Ronny has defended him before talking about his commitment and effort and all that but the number of errors he makes is just disgraceful. He doesn’t concentrate. He takes too many risks and he doesn’t learn any lessons from it. Ever.

Agreed. He was playing well but he cant’ be relied upon. He just throws these fatal mistakes into almost every game.

Good half. Really good half. Hope that goal doesn’t kill our momentum. Ambrose often loses all confidence when he makes an error but he needs to cop himself on how.

Positive play elsewhere though. Tierney, Boyata and Lustig have been really good. They’ve had a couple of crosses from Tierney’s side but for a kid he’s doing really well. Brown and Bitton have got to grips with midfield after the first 10 minutes and Commons, Johansen and Forrest are taking turns in being our big attacking threat. Griffiths will continue to be a threat in behind if they chase this.