The Prestigious Europa League 2015/2016 thread

Celtic fans today poignantly left a jersey at ā€œThe Fenian Lamppostā€ in Amsterdam against which that Dutch cop knocked himself out before the corresponding fixture in 2013.

2 Likes

Celtic v Fenerbahce tonight at 8.05pm, bhoys.

What a weak Celtic team.

Gordon;
Lustig, Boyata, Ambrose, Tierney;
Brown, Bitton;
Commons, Johansen, Forrest;
Griffiths.

Subs: Bailly, Blackett, Ciftci, Armstrong, Mackay-Steven, Rogic, Janko.

Simunovic and Mulgrew are injured. Izaguirre is suspended after getting sent off in the last game. The lad on loan from Manchester United is on the bench with young Tierney getting the nod ahead of him.

I may have to keep my updates to a minimum because I cried off football tonight citing work pressures and I canā€™t let @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy see me posting around 8pm.

Very weak defence alright. And Iā€™m never sure about Commons in Europe. Subs are a mixed bag - Ciftci, Blackett and Janko havenā€™t looked good. Rogic, GMS and Armstrong offer some attacking threat.

Do you have the Fenerbahce team? Iā€™m thinking of charging.

Iā€™ve charged on Fenerbahce at 19/10.

Deila and McGuinness out.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very big price for a much better team. They havenā€™t clicked yet this season though.

Weā€™re playing some very decent stuff so far.

A worrying ā€œwe canā€™t be arsedā€ attitude so far from the Turks.

Why are we still so shit at defending throw-ins? Sen did well there but we allow them to get the ball into feet facing the goal right by out box.

Ambrose defending like a dickhead early on here. Iā€™d say heā€™ll cost us a minumum of two goals tonight.

Some terrible options on the bench, the three ex Dundee Utd lads arenā€™t good enough for. Iā€™m not in anyway sold that any of them are a better option than Stokes.

I wouldnā€™t rate any of them off. Armstrong I still think will be a good player when he gets going in this team again. GMS looks like a confidence player but his ceiling isnā€™t very high I wouldnā€™t think. And Ciftci looks very average.

Forrest has been very good.

1 Like

Nice run from young Tierney there.

Brown is playing very well so far. Nice play by Tierney in that last attack.

GGGGRRRRRRRRIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHSSSSsssssssssssss

Rudi Skacel is a fucking refugeee!!!

Cā€™mannnn!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssā€¦