The Prestigious Europa League 2015/2016 thread

Splendid performance from Gonzalo Higaín in Naples finest’ victory over the Polaks last night

Legia 0-2 Napoli

@Rocko, @Nembo_Kid, is big Jozo playing tonight?

Unlikely to start according to Collins.

1 Like

We keep changing the back 4. I agree with bringing Lustig back obviously but Blackett was fine at the weekend and may as well learn to play beside Boyata.

I agree. Ambrose was crap in the last matchday against Fenerbahce. Deila said in his interview that Ambrose was selected ahead of Blackett because he’s more experienced, at the club longer and more familiar with our style. All true but plenty of those experiences have been negative and costly. I don’t think Blackett has been impressive but he was improved at the weekend and I’d have gone with him.

This mob look truly awful. We will win 3-0.

Well on top so far.

And we go behind. FFS.

Gordon was poor there.

Oh Christ.

Poor goalkeeping and a terrible pass from Boyata to get them attacking in the first place.

Not sure why Ambrose keeps drifting towards the ball when Kamara has peeled off behind him. Diabolical stuff. They had nothing to do.

FFS sake. Celtic owned the ball in the first 10 minutes and created some good openings and then give away the cheapest goal possible to their first attack. They’re almost letting us have the ball and come onto them so they can break against our shit defence.

Deila out.

Fuck that.

Missed the second goal when I was switching tvs. FFS sake. It was terrible marking. Izzy wasn’t helped much to be fair. He knows his man is free but he’s not sure whether to rush out or not on his own. Armstrong was over at the near post for some reason.

Crap from Gordon there.

We’re terribly slow in possession sometimes. And far too predictable - keep cutting inside and then slowing down to a walk to try and play “clever” reverse passes that they’re just picking off. We do lack a focal point in the box but we need to at least try and drag them wide by getting down the outside.

Having said all that, while we should be scoring against these guys, the real problem is the defence obviously. As hapless with the ball as they are without it.

Any link @Rocko ?

Only in the door, was going to wander down for a pint and watch the second half but reconsidering now.

Best quality:

https://streamup.com/amsportshd

Alternative:

http://livesoccerg.net/update/ch48.html

Thanks @Rocko

1 Like

Christ, this is so fucking ponderous tonight. Slow passing between the width of the penalty box with Commons and Armstrong tucked in. Easy passes going astray with Brown and Armstrong the main offenders, as usual. Will the manager change tactics/formation and actually play 2 strikers? We play shit, boring and losing football under him.