The Prestigious Europa League 2015/2016 thread

https://twitter.com/Jenky67/status/657293387478007809

Not sure. He was giving it to whoever was there anyway. He’d every right to be pissed off anyway. Johansen has done nothing. But the change should have been Brown or a defender anyway. Dreadful call from Ronny.

Molde continuing to carve us open. Boyata giving it away and it ends up with a swift break where they glide pas tour non-existent challenges and Gordon saves another 1v1. This is so bad it’s unreal.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/657295634211409920/pu/vid/1280x720/zYwG4GxuCvkzL2er.mp4

Good effort from Bitton from distance that comes back off the bar. But they’ve destroyed us to be honest.

FT 3-1. 3 going on 5 or 6.

Ratings:

Gordon - 4. Shite for the first goal. Not much chance with the others. Kicking shite.
Lustig - 1. Embarrassing. Chickened out of challenges, did nothing on the ball, always out of position, really poor for 3rd goal.
Boyata - 1. Gave it away constantly like he keeps doing. As Sutton said, we’re trying to play a possession game with 2 centre backs who are dreadful on the ball.
Ambrose - 2. Ah Christ. Just shite.
Izaguirre - 2. Hid.
Brown - 3. Hid for most of it. No influence in a positive way at all.
Bitton - 3. Poor for first and third goals. Needs to do more than the flashy stuff. Couple of good shots though and at least he can pass the ball.
Armstrong - 0. Contributed absolutely zero.
Commons - 4. Not much of a performance but took his goal really well.
Griffiths - 3. Still can’t find a way into games like this. Lost out there.
Johansen - 1. On the ball a small bit more than Armstrong but just as effective. Dreadful.
Ronny - 0. Bad subs, late subs, no change of tactic. No defensive learning, still vulnerable on crosses as we always are. Still leaving our 2 shite centre backs exposed the whole time.

fuck off jim mcguiness

2 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and concur with Strachan that Izaguirre was appalling and cowardly for the second goal.

Liverpool ran around a lot but lack quality. Benteke missed a couple of chances near the end.

That was a shambolic Celtic performance.

We need Big Mick McCarthy or Brendan Rodgers to take over immediately.

1 Like

That Celtic shit has drivin me to drink. Im off for pint.

Raging that McGhee took the Motherwell job last week. If only this performance had come a week sooner.

Only one man for the job Big Mick.

Christ above on two sticks tied together in the shape of a cross.

Time to hit stage exit left of the Celtic bandwagon & quick. Please lads. I don’t want to log in & see something weird on the Depression thread come sunlight! :eek:

Rodgers would have the right level of delusion for the job anyway.

Scott Brown is back in light training but won’t play tomorrow.

Simunovic is also doubtful after sustaining a foot injury on Saturday.

@Rocko, @Nembo_Kid - what lineup would you go for tomorrow?

Same team as the weekend with Brown in for Johansen.

Brown isn’t playing tomorrow, pal.

Sorry, misread your post, pal. Same team as Saturday so, I hope to God that Simunovic is fit.

When will Mulgrew be available again? Don’t think he’s much more than a squad player but I’d have much more faith in him at the back that I would with either Ambrose or Blackett.

I’ll also go for the same team again please.