The Prestigious Europa League 2019/2020 thread

Withdrawn, barred, its the same thing really.

FFP.

Agreed a voluntary agreement with UEFA.

St Joseph’s win 2-0 at home against Prishtina and go through 3-1 on aggregate. HUGE result for Gibraltarian football.

Yes but they are consintently winning games at this elementary stage with success against Armenian and Scottish opposition.
Can’t wait for Thursday now
DI’d you watch any of it @Rocko?

2 Likes

Haven’t watched it yet but will see if I can get a full game download on Reddit later.

1 Like

sorry lads im a bit behind here - FYI @Bandage we had a smashing sunday drive and picnic in Ardgillan Castle last Sunday unbelievably - well worth it lads - that open expanse of grass is fantastic especially for kids who grow up in suburban environs - we headed accross via Duleek where i saw no evidence of the heroin epidemic that LMFM were on about

anyway notwithstanding that here is the state of play going onto thursday

FYI - St. Joseph’s will play Rangers - Progres Niedercorn will play Cork who are in an utter mess and after shedding Graham Cummins id have no confidence in them beating anyway really , cork /rangers is a long shot i think

if lads are having a bet Sant Jula at 4/1 to win in Gibraltar is a play
also UE Ergondary are 8/11 to beat La Florita 0 La Floriata have never dcored a goal in Europe and Linfield recently beat them over two legs

1 Like

@mickee321 it got pwopa nawty down in Bratislava last night The local boys from Cracovia ended up in a big scrap with Ajax and Levski Sofia fans. 80 arrested. Cracovia are playing Dunajec tonight.

1 Like

European football returns to Dublin 8 tonight.
Henrik Larson’s son is expected to feature ( for the visitors not the Super Saints).
Pats been decent defensively this season, but struggle to score.
0-0 would be a very good result for Harry Kenny’s men.

Rovers doing very very well lads
2 1 down at bran bergen
Eir1

1 Like

Absolute scenes @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Brilliant result

Cork 1 down
Pats scoreless. Live eir

Gary shaw is clean useless

Cork 2 down…jesus that’s pathetic
Larsson lively here for norshopping as they are called

I’m assuming that is jonas therns son also

Some result from Rovers great shout of going through now.
Cork are losing two nil at home to a crowd from Luxembourg that barely scrapped passed the Welsh equivalent of UCD and it’s not even half time

1 Like

Norkopping having the better of it , but scoreless at the break.
Pre match burger was passable.
Great result for Rovers. Corks season goes from bad to worse.

1 Like

Away fans singing “you’re just a shit Shamrock Rovers”
I chuckled.

@balbec
Legia
jesus

1 Like

Koh

What a result

1 Like

Place should be hopping Thursday night now. Is the draw made for who ye’ll get next if ye go through?