The Prestigious Europa League 2019/2020 thread

The nervous tension in the stadium was palpable from the very start, as mentioned by @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy. There was no need for it - I think it’s purely the crowd shitting themselves just because the huns are already through.

1 Like

Still think the Forrest and Elyounoussi chances were probably better but that was another that should have been scored.

Agreed on Elyounoussi. Wouldn’t have started him but he’s playing well and causing them huge problems.

Thon big eejit Ajer is doing my head in galloping up and down the wing like a headless chicken. Get back and do some defending ya big clown!

I know the Danes are strong on set pieces but I’d be taking off Simunovic for Frimpong. Move Ajer into the centre as he has been a bit lacking at right back, while Simunovic has been brutal.

1 Like

Keeper all over Edouard and gets a free out :man_shrugging:

Ffs

Fucking shocking by Simunovic.

You called it.

We’re paying for a bad result away from home again.

1-1 is a terrible result when you’re away from home in the first leg.

This would be some tog shitting

Appalling from Simunovic

0-1 to Olympiacos. Classic Arsenal defending. Chap on his own 8 yards out nods in a corner. Lady Co commentator is appalled by it.

Celtic would want to sign Shane Duffy in the Summer.

He could have done around 4 different things with the ball. It’s pathetic to end up doing what he did.

Simunovic wandering around without any urgency again there.

Fucking Joe Duffy would nearly do a job in there.

This is bizarre.

Ajer practically walking back that time when they had a 3 v 2.

Eddy needed to do better then.

He did but Nelsson stood him up well

Get that useless cunt off!!!

Ajer’s lost the plot too. He’s taking up really weird positions.