The Prestigious Europa League 2019/2020 thread

That’s a smart finish from Aranguiz after he had an equally good instinctive effort a minute before. Huns had been getting on top until that last couple of minutes.

Delightful team move and finish by Bailey to make it 1-3 at Ibrox. That big clownshoe Edmundson had earlier scored a header from a corner. He’s a threat from set pieces via his sheer fatheadedness.

3 Likes

That’s another very well worked move. Bailey did well to spot Havertz inside originally and then finished smartly himself.

He’s hilariously bad. There was one point in the second half where he gave the ball away on the edge of the box and his brain had a meltdown, his footwork betrayed them and he nearly fell over like @ChairmanDan after 15 pints of Carling.

1 Like

I like what I’ve seen from this Polster chap for the huns since he came on. I’d like to see more of him maybe.

1 Like

Was Tavernier injured or what? I was only dipping in and out of the match.

Were Celtic playing tonight?

He played most and went off a bit limpy. He was a doubt to start apparently.

Anthony Taylor doing his best to screw Inter early doors here.

We’re only 10 minutes in and the Inter players and Conte are already losing the rag at him and quite rightly too.

Some win for Copenhagen against Erdogan’s boys earlier

Bastoni is the future.

Great assist for Lukaku there.

Pelanty Getafe

What channel is this on?

1 Like

Virgin 2

Missed pelanty

1 Like

Inter are stuffed with EPL rejects

Why are Uefa playing the quarter finals today and tomorrow at the same time? Surely would have been better to have one kick off at 6pm and the other at 8pm seeing as all are behind closed doors in neutral venues.

1 Like

tampere it is?

Lovely finish from Barella.

Lukaku has looked the part recently.

Smashing goal from Lukaku, he is in the shape of his life.