The Prestigious Europa League 2019/2020 thread

:clap: :clap:

1 Like

Sevilla are a great club

1 Like

Commiserations to the Italians on here.

Inter have done Utd serious favours taking aged, faded chaps like Young and Sanchez and then a ham like Lukaku off their books. Seria A is a bush league. Good bet @Batigol, @carryharry came in with a smartarse comment at 1 down but mugged himself off as usual.

2 Likes

Lovely moment for Coach Lopetegui also

How did the UEFA Cup Final go folks? It must be over by now, or is it gone to extra time? I’m surprised that @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy hasn’t been on yet trolling me like he was within about a minute of the final whistle in the semi final, the other night.

You’ve no class.

1 Like

Do you have to go on with this “do you know the score chaps?” stuff. Just gloat like a normal person

1 Like

Better team won there. Inter completely out of ideas in the second half

Conte is a good guy.

1 Like

Sevilla are 6 from 6 in European finals

1 Like

That’s getting it done

I always had a soft for them after what happened Antonio Puerta.

Conte will be under big pressure to deliver now next season.

Definitely needs a trophy, most likely Serie A.

A top class left wing back is the priority.

It’s remarkable. Considering they have been rebuilt so many times.

He’s had a fantastic first season. Put it up to Juventus, who tower over Italian football, and got to a European final. He’s an excellent coach

Fantastic is a stretch. Juve were clearly at their weakest since they started winning Serie A every year and they didn’t challenge at all really

They lost by a point

I think he’s done very well. Inter were nowhere before he joined.

They still didn’t challenge at any point. The league was decided well before the end and then Juve started losing games

1 Like