The Prestigious Europa League 2019/2020 thread

I think conte is a real training pitch manager but he’s at absolutely nothing signing the likes of Sanchez or young or even big rom.

They were joint 3rd last season

Sarri was ran out of the EPL by Chelsea. Had Sarri ever won a trophy in his managerial career before he rocked up to the perennial winners of the Mickey Mouse League?

Sarri got sacked you idiot by juve

Why are you talking about Sarri? He was also ran out of Juventus

But they were like 20 points behind juve. They were far more competitive this year

Chairman Dan’s mere presence here has lads spitting

2 Likes

Wasn’t a race though. Juve had it won from long way out, before Covid Lazio were the only team challenging them but the break killed them.

With Chellini, Bonucci, CR7 all a year older and Dybala possibly leaving, next year the title is very winnable for Inter.

He won this very trophy last season in Baku.

2 Likes

That “occasion “ is both forgettable and unforgettable

A big signing at left wing back will be the difference between Inter winning or not.

Lautaro was very poor post Covid so they also need another big name up front to push him and Lukaku.

The Hakimi signing is a real statement of intent though.

Although watching those clowns on Arsenal Fan TV post match after dropping 10k and losing 3-0 was worth it.

Because it illustrates how easy it is for any manager presiding over Juventus to win the Mickey Mouse, Serie A. If you’re in a one team league, it doesn’t matter who you have at the helm as regards winning the domestic league. Juventus would keep winning Serie A ad infintum if they had Neil Lennon at the helm.

You’d be ashamed of your life to be a poster here when you see the treatment he gets from the bullies

I like conte but Chelsea fans say he doesn’t play young lads
 Prefers to buy/loan more seasoned pros?

FFS :rollseyes:

He bullies and talks shit as much or more than anyone else that engages with him. See his incessant tagging of @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy in that murder case last week

4 Likes

Fuck sake

He came here spoiling for a row

3 Likes

Made a few strange signings after winning the league like Drinkwater and Zappacosta.

1 Like

Banega is some character. Great banter here

8 Likes

Getting back to my initial question, which I still haven’t got an answer to, how did the match end up tonight? Is it in extra time or is it done?

1 Like