The Prestigious Europa League 2019/2020 thread

Iā€™m not even talking about this thread, it generally makes me cringe,

Careful the bullies will circle on you next.

Great stuff.

Water off a duckā€™s back I would think

I wouldnt have thought he got bullied at all. Himself and fulvio absolutely passionately obsessively despise each other and immediately think of each other when various random things happen such as Italian teams losing, Bournemouth playing badly, sf politicians say things in public or Harry maguire making a mistake that leads to a goal. This is despite the fact that theyve never met each other. Itā€™s absolutely crazy stuff for two adults who live on opposite sides of the country and have nothing in common but sure there you go.

5 Likes

He left because they were signed and Matic was sold from under him, to be fair.

Did it ever dawn on you they might be the same person ??

100% they are. Arguing with themselves.

Not a chance. Dan has fairly specific knowledge of Carlow and Waterford gah that wouldnā€™t be in yer manā€™s wheelhouse at all

A Spanish team hasnā€™t lost a European final to a non Spanish team since 2001

2 Likes

Conte tells reporters heā€™s not sure if he is back with Inter next year

Playing hardball.

Will issue an ultimatum to the board to secure the signings of Lingard, Mata and Phil Jones

2 Likes

Won 6 of the last 9 europa leagues and 5 of the last seven champions leagues (including this one). Not bad for a Mickey Mouse league

Conteā€™s been mugged right off there

The Spanish league seems to be regressing

1 Like

Madrid and Barca are in rebuildā€¦ The top lads they relied on for the last decade are coming to an endā€¦ These things come in cycles.

Big advantage for all the English teams in Europe that none of their opponents are playing games at home

zehavi is a goal machine
banging in them PSV now
3-2 now at HT , Valbuena having a stormer