The Prestigious Europa League thread 2018/2019

The chaps unbalanced

Third day in a row, the boss man canā€™t wait till June, poor fucker doesnā€™t realise that the football championship is coming around

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmILOL55xP0

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @Cicero_Dandi

1 Like

Very easy. Itā€™s called a league table.

The league doesnt lie.

Greatest league table in the world

Anybody else fund it irksome that @anon61878697 keeps calling other posters ā€œOur ladā€
No harm in our lad @Horsebox etc

Whatā€™s the beef between Armenia and Azerbaijan which means the Arsenal chap canā€™t travel to the final?

A disputed zone I think.

They are not fond of each other, and donā€™t mind letting the world know that.
1 Like

If arsenal had a bit about them The Whole squad should refuse to travel.

Both teams should refuse to travel

UEFA fine teams for so called ā€œpolitical interferenceā€ like Palestinian flags being flown

This is political interference which both denies a player his right to work and materially affects the likelihood of the outcome of the game

Azerbaijan should be threatened with a ban from international competition unless they relent and/or the game should be moved, even at late notice

Itā€™s an utter disgrace

1 Like

I think Arsenal have made the call of this, due to fears for his (I can never spell his surname) safety.

The two countries have no diplomatic relations at all and have despised each other since the fall of the USSR

Are they checking to see is he Armenian or what?
Unlikely but could be just a random check, coincidental heā€™s wearing a Mkhitaryan jersey.

Delighted to report that we have forum representation in Baku. @Cesc4 has arrived in town after traveling from Dublin yesterday via Doha.

1 Like

Is he wearing a Mkhitaryan shirt?

Fancy Arsenal to win tonight, think they have more firepower than Chelsea.

Kante being fit is a huge boost for Chelsea.

Best of luck mate

1 Like

Terrible camera angle