The prestigous Europa Conference League thread 2022/2023

Very harsh on Emakhu

Rovers out of their depth in this league unfortunately

He rested half the team bizarrely

Paul Dempsey and his sidekick very condescending towards Shamrock on BT Sport

Did he comment on the molde rovers game

You need to be listening to Graham Gartland on Virgin Media for a balanced view

1 Like

Happy enough with that, a good sign when your reserves can get a respectable score in europe

1 Like

They need a benefactor. I see the Collisons are investing heavily in Laois and Abbeyleix due to being an hour from Dublin. Are they football fans? Shamrock Rovers would be perrenial qualifiers with someone ploughing in 8 or 10 million a year. Lot of serious young football talent in Ireland right now.

Good evening had at the London Stadium. Kicked off between the fans but on the pitch it was tame enough. Good win, qualified.

3 Likes

Shamrock Rovers have fairly disgraced themselves in this so far

Robbed to a certain extent last night but agreed, Bradleys approach has been poor. Not starting the POTY in any games is odd.

Happy to get there and just lose interest is odd

1 Like

That linesman was a disgrace. Aaron Greene needs to go, not up to it. Thought Mannus and Watts we’re very good

1 Like

Apart from Gaffney, there were no strikers on the bench

We need to raid other loi clubs

Trust the process :worried:

I do think we would have been in the running for Whelan, sounds like if he wasn’t going abroad we we’re confident of securing him in the Summer before his injury, need to see how his recovery goes now. Keena off the bitters would be the other I would pay a fee for in the off season. Not much else worth pursuing. Greene has to go either way

Corden looking like a prick as usual there on bt.

The “tactical” and “coaching” cams could be game changers here

This is shite

Antonio is out of his depth here, really costing his team in general play.

Shocking dive, EPL for you