The prestigous Europa League thread 2012/ 2013

Watching bits here and there on a stream. Didn’t even realise Sahin was playing.

Macari is worse than Jimmy McGee, imo. He shouldn’t be let next nor near a microphone. I have Clive (I think) and Jim Beglin on ITV4. I quite like Beglin.

Did I hear somewhere that he played for Liverpool before?

WTF has happened Jonjo Shelvey :o

Another good goal from Shelvey. Along with Borini they have made the difference for Liverpool tonight. I wonder will Rodgers have the balls to drop Gerrard at the weekend?

Magnificent stuff from the Telly Savalas of Anfield :clap:

Think it’s alopecia,

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 701311”]

Think it’s alopecia,[/quote]

I think he meant form rather than hair :lol:

Well played sir,well played.

Kyle Walker seems quite overrated.

Decent result for Mickee’s lads tonight, 1-1 draw in Bilbao.

i attended Hapoel TA and Athletico Madrid and was most impressed with Madrid who cruised to a 3-0 win minus their major firepower. Diego Costa from brazil who got the second goal was very decent
I just got in home as the second half of this was kicking off with the game tied at one all and really it was compelling viewing.
Bilbao threw the kitchen sink at at Kiryat Shmona, the final stats read 25 attempst to 3 and 11 corners to nothing.
The Basques however were horrendously predictable, every attack involved an aerial supply to LLorente, in the second half he had 6 headers on target and could not score, but apart from tha IKS held them to shots outside the box and actually looked quite comfortable at the end.
This is a massive result for such a tiny club who cant play any games in europe at home as they are up in the Golan Heights only a few kilometers from Lebanon and Syria, manager Gili Landau deserves immense praise for achieving this , next up for them is Lyon, i think the game will be played in Haifa and anything is possible really…
IKS really outplayed BATE over most of the 2 legs in the CL qualifiers only to fall 2-1, BATE’s win over Lille last night did not suprise me at all as i outined on the CL thread as both their games with IKS were of very good quality, israeli club footbal is really improving over the last few years with some very good fine young technical players coming thru, i am most looking forward to next years euro u-21 championships out here where hopefuly we will see some of these players step up

He’s actually showing decent form this year. Was very good against Man City a few weeks ago

What an own goal!

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/ridiculous-own-goal-giorgios-seitaridis-panathinaikos-forgets-where-his-keeper-his-scoring-for-lazio/

:lol:

Well done to Liverpool and Brendan Rodgers for making it to the knockout stages of the Europa League

I see Liverpool have threatened to walk off the pitch tonight if there is any racial abuse aimed at their players (queue Suarez jokes). It will be interesting if they follow through and what action UEFA take.

You’re taking all the fun out of it you know.

the jokes have to line up in an orderly fashion?

Yes. Just like niggers at a kfc.

Liverpool team in full: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Carragher, Enrique, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Downing, Sterling, Suarez.

Pretty much a full team mice…how’s it going…haven’t watched any.hope to catch 2nd half

suarez missed a valentines gift of a chance