The prestigous Europa League thread 2012/ 2013

Apart from the occasional powerful long range strike, that Hulk fella is an utterly unremarkable footballer.

I knew that would happen.

Boom, he fairly fuckin hit that one.

Glen Johnson fast fucking asleep at the back post.
He is a huge liability but in truth, liverpool need a whole new back four.

So typical of Liverpool this season. Well in control and then bang, game over. :mad:

Luciano Spalletti is a top class manager and one who could bring the glory days back to Liverpool Football Club.

don’t make Hulk angry

2-0 ft…is that the end of it for the pool?
Can’t see them overturning it to be honest

[quote=“Faldo, post: 737612, member: 1520”]2-0 ft…is that the end of it for the pool?
Can’t see them overturning it to be honest[/quote]
Who gives a shit? It’s Liverpool!

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 737607, member: 363”]Glen Johnson fast fucking asleep at the back post.
He is a huge liability but in truth, liverpool need a whole new back four.[/quote]
Yes we do. I only saw the last 15 minutes but the side on view of the second goal there is embarrassing for Johnson.

Out of F.A cup, race for fourth and probably this in the space of 4 weeks… Tough times.

Brendan needs to evoke the spirit of Auxerre for the second leg.

Bloody hell. It can’t be said we didn’t have chances.

The Napoli-Viktoria Pzlen game is tremendously exciting. Napoli are 1-0 behind and it’s a very open game.

http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/168964/1/watch-napoli-vs-viktoria-plzen.html

Hamsik denied a stunning goal as we ran past about 6 Plzen players. I’d be shocked if Napoli don’t turn this game around, they are all over Plzen.

Napoli can be backed @ 4.33 in play right now.

Napoli are playing with a back two and absolutely battering Plzen.

And Plzen have made it 2-0. That’s football.

The goal has now been chalked off after a prolonged discussion between the ref and his linesman.

This is madness, Napoli have missed about 10 gilt edged opportunities in the last 20 minutes.