The Pretend Fitness Thread

cc @anon26343222

1 Like

Easy run to start the day

5 Likes

Back to squatting 140kg @codegreen… 160 next month.

4 Likes

Is it necessary to be squatting that at this stage of your life.

Unless you’re playing competitive sport I’d argue it’s unnecessary to be squatting at any stage in your life

1 Like

Oh my lawrd :smile:

Arguing against heavy squatting is one thing… But your comment is beyond dumb. The argument is that nearly everyone in the western world should be doing some form of squatting. Free weight, dumbbells, bar, front… Whatever. Do you know how bad sitting is for humans? Western society is awash with bad backs - from sitting all day… In Asia where they squat down when resting there’s no such issues.

No surprise to see that dumb bastard @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy liking your post either :smile:

1 Like

The fucking socks in the gym again. You ignorant bollix.

1 Like

Better squat bare foot.

I meant heavy squatting

It’s all relative I suppose…I find 100kg light enough, another would find it heavy.

What if you slip in your sweaty socks and the weights fall on your neck and crush your windpipe?

1 Like

Sitting is the new smoking

2 Likes

Floor is grip… Anyway, my feet aren’t moving, you ham.

I’m just looking out for you. Seen a lot of good men die that way.

Cheers, pal. It’s great to know I’m loved.

What’s this?

Basically@chocolatemice is training in the gym to shoot ping pong balls out of his fanny into a drinking receptacle of some description.

Squatting over the toilet bowl I’d say is what his talking about

You’d often see them like this when just chilling out /waiting for a bus etc. etc … and like @anon26343222 says, a lot of Asians squat going to the jacks which is the correct way to do it … you have western folk pushing and squeezing, ruining their gut in the process.

Takes a while to get the hang of it but I had some savage movements in my time rambling around Asia.

You’d leave there with nothing left to give.

2 Likes