The procrastination thread

My driving licence is about to expire, my passport has expired, i’ve promised my passportless kids a trip to italy at easter, my accountant wants some paperwork-and some money, and my secret empty bottle stash is about to become visible feom outer space.
Today i dropped off a sample that the doctor requested in december. The bottle rattled around in my coat pocket until it turned a suspicious off-white colour. It’s not a good look. Every silver lining has a cloud.
Fuck it anyway.

2 Likes

At least you don’t procrastinate in posting on this forum.

Whatever you do, dont stick your finger up your hole. Youre likely to forget that you did and then youll be on right trouble

I wish i could forget

You get used to it after a while so?

I’m learning to cope

Same routine every week…

Slow puncture drops tyre down to 15 psi. Mrs KP reminds me to fix puncture, I say I will for sure this week, I don’t and the beat goes on.

2 Likes

Are you fixing it yourself? Would not pay a lad a few quid

No, just pumping it. 5 mins of brute pumping action and the tyre is back to 36 psi

The cheek. Get her to lean out the window and pump as you drive…

Tell her what you told her last week. You’ll do it tomorrow.

2 Likes

Tell her 15 is grand.

1 Like

No bother to a fast twitch monster like yourself.

3 Likes

I’ve regularly been that soldier. I always get a tremendous feeling of fulfillment and contentment when I actually get the puncture fixed.

1 Like

I had a similar issue recently. I bought a mini compressor from Amazon to put off getting the puncture repaired as long as possible.

I eventually relented and it was repaired in 10 minutes for a tenner.

But are you fixing the puncture? I have a fella here in limerick and he drives to your house, changes the tyre and is still cheaper than a tyre place. It’s some service tbf to him

1 Like

Sure then I’d have to life the phone and actually engage in conversation with some cunt. The ways it currently set up works and I can be my introvert self.

1 Like

You’ve inspired me, I’ve just rang energia to have another row with them about the free boiler service I’ve been waiting on since last June. I’ve been putting that off six weeks.
Sorted the car insurance, been putting that off two weeks.
Booked the car into the garage to fix these mythical “bushings” as well.
What a productive morning

2 Likes

You can knock an auld morning out of it these days lads getting the tyres done. Leave the missus at home doing the home schooling and away with you. Theres a great bit of peace to be gotten from it.

I didn’t bother.