The Prodigal Returns

Finally, TFK is back on track after a rocky few months. Balance restored.

5 Likes

I’ve learned a lot about the internet… I’ve also learned about a few gutless cunts on here. Lads that wouldn’t have the backbone to confront until you’re banned… real gutter-snipes. As much as I detest you, you’ll at least call someone out and meet them head on. I certainly respect that about you.

4 Likes

Go way out of that you little cork sleveen. Yourself and @Bandage were in cahoots all along and had a right laugh about it on Bebo. I saw both your accounts.

I’ll tell you a good one you little thieving cunt, i haven’t an ounce of fucking respect for you. The things you have done in your life and the lives you have terrorised you rotten fucking bad minded bastard, a fucking useless waste of tax payers money and it galls me to think you will stand at the altar in a Roman Catholic Church as that filthy hound walks down the aisle in her Orange tan and hoopy ear rings.

14 Likes

:laughing:

Headshot

3 Likes

Your badly rattled there HIV,its not @ChocolateMice fault your a terrible husband and father.That’s on you.Loser.

4 Likes

That is fuckin superb :grinning:

2 Likes

Its the TFK way

1 Like

I laughed out loud.

Unreal unbelievable. It’s going to take him a good while to formulate a proper response

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Good to see you back mate.

TFK going back to its roots here.

3 Likes

It gets better the more times you read it

2 Likes

Fairly easy to see what went on here. The HIV lad was banned and that was it, hardly a mention of his absence, Chocoscumbag is banned and there’s lad arriving at @Bandage’s door demanding the he be reinstated immediately.
It’s only natural the @HBV would be aggrieved and strike out at Choco at the first chance he gets.

3 Likes

Just enquiring, any chance you might fuck off and die shortly? Horrible death or otherwise, amenable to both.

2 Likes

Well to be honest I wasn’t planning to do anything of that nature, not soon anyway, in fact I hope never.
What are you up to for the day ? Shopping ?
Dining out ? Spending time with loved ones ?

You have a great way about you Enrique

1 Like

Enrique has the potential to be a top top poster. In his short time with us, has the TFK simpletons figured out.

2 Likes