The Public Transport Thread

Park up in your favourite hotel in Clondalkin and one of the Heroin addicts outside will organise some wheels for you

1 Like

TFK strikes again.

@Arseboxin appears to have your solution there. I still think you’re going to get caught in a bit of traffic, but you should miss the worst of it thank god.

1 Like

Jesus it’s fucking beyond septic out there

:sob:

Might get better. Just having a coffee from one of Denis O’Briens RE stores in Kilcolgan. My first mistake this Thursday.

1 Like

Didn’t think it was too bad. Early bird…

1 Like

What time would you be in the office these mornings Eb? And would you leave early to compensate?

Left half an hour earlier than usual and came in ok.

At least it’s a nice dry day In the capital to allow people who don’t own galoshes or rain coats to walk in.

I should have tried that, although I don’t think the Creche would appreciate me leaving them on the doorstep waiting for it to open.

7.30 this morning, left a bit earlier, although usually I’m in for 8/8.15 anyway. Last week bus strike days I left at 4pm. I’m out of the office at 3pm today.

I can work from home any day once I’ve no meetings but I get nothing done and mad for pints by dinner time (non farming dinner time).

Normally try get out of the office on Fridays which surprisingly gets me back home early so I can pull in and enjoy a couple of pints to finish the working week.

Missus due this week so pints have been scarce of late. And no she ain’t having the baby at home, well I hope not anyway!

5 Likes

I saw very little traffic this morning on my new 8 minute walk to work route. I guessed all the peasant wagon people just didn’t go to work today.

Me neither, then again I dart and luas

I think @myboyblue might’ve been telling porkie pies earlier.

I’m sure @myboyblue is merely speculating from his basement

4 Likes

You’d know all about lies pal.

1 Like

Pants on fire.

Made it anyway. No heavy traffic really. Parked in residential area about 5 mins walk. Sun is belting down here.

Any decent lunch options within a 5 minutes drive of here lads? Might head out west altogether.

youd be in rathmines in 5 mins or ranelagh in slightly longer and a host of options there

Sorted mate. Thanks

1 Like

I’m on the way home at 1:30, just in case of traffic. That and a few cattle to be dosed.

4 Likes