The Race for a Vaccine. The Road to Demaskus

Try reading it again mate.

This bit.

Great news on Moderna, was wondering what was happening with all the extra doses the EU had ordered in the last 6 weeks.

As for those countries flying ahead, am I correct in saying that an assessment of usefulness is currently clouded by the fact that most of the countries are in some sort of lockdown?

I read somewhere that serious symptoms in Israel have reduced by 30%. Given that this is the one thing we are nearly sure that the vaccine does, should this not be a larger percentage?

I think it’s quite clear when you look at the divergence in age groups.

I’m sure @mickee321 will have input but by the sounds of things, a lot of Israelis don’t follow the lockdowns.

Try reading it again and let me know if you are struggling with any of the words

The vaccine takes time to work, they haven’t all received their second dose yet either

Should definitely be hitting 3m vaccinated by the end of July.

Arlene will have us done up north by then for the 12th.

Extremely bad news, alas…

Don’t worry…boris made some noises yesterday about successful ability to adjust the vaccines to cope with emerging variants. All part of the plan for early vaccinations.

I would be very worried.

Does ivermectin work on the new variants?

How would I know…?

Don’t ask a hack.

The poor misfortune only writes what he is paid to.

You don’t need drugs if the vaccine works, right?

Sputnik looks like the vaccine we should be buying.

1 Like

Vlad, Vlad, Vlad

The West has a real inferiority complex with Russia.

1 Like

We’ll all be able to win medals at the upcoming Olympics after it.

1 Like

It’s funny how they’re distributing a vaccine whilst being unsure how or when it will work. Meanwhile ivermectin has been trialled in numerous countries, doesn’t appear to have any downsides and has proven very effective…but …silence

A similar story with vitamin d…I chuckled when Leo tweeted about vitamin d…‘I know it’s not new, lookit, probably no harm in mentioning it again’ sort of bluff. Basically just covering his ass against legitimate charges of negligence

A phenomenon of our time- we can close our society because of illness but we can’t open our mind to solutions

1 Like