The Race for a Vaccine. The Road to Demaskus

When do you think our Israeli friends will be back rocking and rolling without restrictions?

May.

They’ll be back building illegal settlements in no time.

1 Like

Airports need to be closed now

We can’t have a couple of hundred people (all with negative tests leaving and coming back) coming in here.

I can’t believe these are the new daily numbers we’re getting :grin::grin::grin:

Quick look over there!

planes full of Brazilians are coming in, they constitute the other half, its a total disgrace what is going on in Dublin Airport

1 Like

Sure them negative tests could be bought from the Rovers.

1 Like

I’m expecting the half 10 flight from Wroclaw to be all Brazilians

its worse than last summer when there was plane fulls of Texans coming in every day and setting off around the country

Passover.

The Russians have made a blunder.

Careful what you wish for

1 Like

I think something has drastically changed in the last week or 2. The messaging and tone has changed radically. I wonder what they are seeing in their internal data on vaccines. They were marketed as the way out of this. Then it became one of many tools to use to fight it and now you could have the entire population vaccinated with the possibility of a lockdown next Winter. It is staggering.

1 Like

Clane mental. We need a midfield general to put his foot on the ball, survey the situation and make a few simple effective passes. A Jan Molby type, or a 35 year old brian mcclair the time he came on for utd against Juventus and used his experience to steady the ship.
It’s really all about reducing the margin of defeat now. Snatching a 2 goal deficit from an 8 goal hammering.

1 Like

We’ve been playing for a 0-0 draw that sends us out on Away goals for the past 11 months.

Boris wanted the vaccine numbers to put it up to Angela

Samuel Carmichael is smashing it.

cc @glenshane @TheBlackSpot

Nearly 20% of the population with their 1st dose now.

1 Like

Imagine if sammy Wilson had been health minister. Would have been absolutely glorious

1 Like

We will have our glorious 12th this year.