The Race for a Vaccine. The Road to Demaskus

A friend of mine’s Mrs worked on the latest Davy series. I’ve sent it onto him to see if he will pitch it :rofl:

Faster Stephen
I can’t Davy
You fucking can Stephen, dig deep

1 Like

Decision expected by mid March it seems.

Ireland has 2.2million doses ordered.

“Stephen, I want an unreal effort from you here, 110% from you, so I do. You can do it bud”

6 Likes

We’re massive underdogs here Stephen. But we’ll show them

“The committee could issue an opinion by the middle of March 2021, provided the company’s data on the vaccine’s efficacy, safety and quality are sufficiently comprehensive and robust,” the EMA said in a statement.

“If EMA concludes that the benefits of the vaccine outweigh its risks, it will recommend granting a CMA.”

A Johnson and Johnson spokesperson confirmed the news, adding doses could be delivered by summer.

The EU has procured 200 million doses of the vaccine from Johnson and Johnson in advance with the option to buy 200 million more, putting Ireland in line for at roughly 2.2 million doses at least based on the side of its population.

WTF

3 Likes

This will definetely be approved. Massive news.

100 million being delivered by the end of June.

Ireland due to get about 1.1 million of those.

Holy fucking shitballs if that’s true, that’s quarter of the adult population out with 1 shot.

Bang Bang.

1 Like

You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

4 Likes

yo

Johnson and Johnson no more tears formula.

The UK are aiming to have every adult vaccinated by August.

Ireland are hoping to be in the same position by September.

I am going against the grain but i think we will hit the target.

The next 6 weeks are crucial.

Requires uk to do about 3m a week and us to do about 250 a week from 1st March. Both achievable, the only difference being that the UK have already proved they can do it,

With the J&J vaccine being single dose and only needing to be kept in a standard fridge, the rollout should be a lot easier to manage than the current vaccines being used.

How can they mess it up :grimacing:

Absolutely nothing they have done so far suggests that they can’t achieve it. Right ?

We’ll see if they can meet the 80k this week…

No bother

1 Like