The Race for a Vaccine. The Road to Demaskus

Which vaccine and what protocol and where?

By god

1 Like

NewstalkFM on X: ““Can you believe it? One shot and that then will dampen down the whole response.” A new vaccine that seeks to fight MS, diabetes, lupus and rheumatoid has been developed, according to Trinity Professor Luke O’Neill. https://t.co/2DI86gHagL” / X (twitter.com)

this is fantastic news, a mates wife has MS, slowly getting worse , she fell last week and couldnt get up, this gives them hope… The below response highlights how odd the awkward squad are

There’s no vaccine for brain rot unfortunately.

2 Likes

Why are doctors & scientists such evil bastards?

1 Like

agreed, wake up sheeple, if a cure for MS doesnt wake you from your slumber then Klaus Schwab has won

Natural immunity is the best cure for MS.
I don’t know anyone who’s gotten it twice.

7 Likes

Talking about vaccines, I got a phone alert earlier today telling us that they are making an airdrop of a rabies vaccine for foxes and for people not to ate the capsules if they see them or give them to their pets!

Apparently you’d have to dose one million teenagers to prevent one of them being hospitalised with covid, but in doing so you’d cause a several thousand severe adverse reactions, many requiring hospitalation …you’d also kill a few of them.
Dont be alarmed though…we only have a couple of years worth of ‘safety’ data, which is being carefully ignored…

2 Likes

Fantastic news for people with autoimmune diseases, not just MS but type 1 diabetes, RA, lupus, etc. Let’s hope it works.

1 Like

big time, could change so many peoples lives

All autoimmune diseases would you think?

I would imagine so as they all are caused by the same process, the immune system attacking a specific type of cell that it misidentifies as a threat. They run in a lot of families, including my own.

1 Like