The Race for a Vaccine. The Road to Demaskus

Flatty is essential.

Thatā€™s all you need to know.

I didnā€™t think so

Itā€™s the second one you need to be worried about.

Are any of the vaccines being produced in ireland. Jansun(jnj) and Pfizer are across the road from each other in cork. Maybe they can fast track the motorway to ringaskiddy

Wife is a front line health worker.
I pretty much got assaulted with it, was told in no uncertain terms when and where to attend.
Was sweating away all night slightly feverish and couldnā€™t sleep. Feel a bit better this morning.

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayers ā€¦

Are you ok with being infertile now?

1 Like

Well sheā€™s delighted. Thatā€™s the main thing.
Iā€™m not looking forward to the second one thatā€™s for sure
My vesht is ringing.

Oul lad is away into the town for his jab now. I told him I was leaving him in but heā€™s having none of it. Itā€™ll make eff all difference to him but some of the lockdowners might venture out from under the bed to visit ā€¦
86 and not one damn did he give, apart from missing mass and having to let his child buy the cattle

3 Likes

And people thought big business like Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Amazon were bad. Only for them weā€™d be finished lads.

Heres to the multinationals, huzzah!

2 Likes

Lads here would have supported RBB et al nationalising the pharmaceutical industry and John Bull would be vaccinated and back sipping weak ale while Egghead would be in the lab with a bunsen burner churning out the Mick Barry vaccine.

6 Likes

Big pharma came through

They locked us up and then they rent us out the key. Lovely.

1 Like

The Irish have always worked best when ruled by a strong landlord.

Once you learn to live outside the constraints of time and space youā€™ll always be free.

Chess has been that final piece of the jigsaw for me.

I dont know where you get the time for it

I got it Tuesday @3:56pm left arm. Was told to sit until the clock was at 4:11ā€¦nurse came over and told me of possible side effects etc. 21days to receive 2nd dose. All documentedā€¦time given,site,and batch.

3 Likes

Howā€™s life in the Nursing Home pudns?

1 Like

All good so faršŸ¤ž,testing every fri now for the next 3weeks.

1 Like

Please mind yourselves @myboyblue and @EstebanSexface
https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1349798503464230915?s=19