The racism thread

Excuse me?

My good ness, I take a day off and the place goes mad.

On the Atlanta killing, a total clusterfuck and unnecessary use of a firearm. The lad was obviously drunk as a lord and it should have been handled in a non confrontational manner. @BruidheanChaorthainn, you are correct, the things you are taught here are never argue with a cop, never resist a cop, never point anything at a cop, and ffs never get into a physical alternation with a cop. As you move up that chain of resistance the chances of getting shot go up exponentially. I have absolutely no doubt if I did the same as the lad in Atlanta I would have been shot as well.

6 Likes

You need to get on board the @Thomas_Brady bandwagon mate.

I normally never ask this question because its rude but have you been taking class A drugs?

No mate, sober as a judge.

I’m being perfectly serious btw, white people are now universally hated in the US, as we are all responsible for slavery.

Agreed. This murder isnt as bad as the last murder. As cops deliberately deciding to kill someone goes, this isnt as horrific as the horrendous one a couple of weeks ago.

Arguably the opposite. The cop aimed his gun at the back of a fleeing man and shot him three times. The rules are you only shoot your firearm if your life or someone else’s life is in danger. Hard to argue anyone’s life was in danger from a mad drunk lad shooting a taser into the air.

The untold story about the killing in Minneapolis is that type of choke hold has been in use for decades, cops all over the country are trained in it’s use as a method of restraint (some cities had stopped it a few years ago). In Minneapolis alone 275 people were restrained in the past five years using a similar chokehold and 44 lost consciousness.

There is no question though the cop in Minneapolis used a ridiculous level of force, and was oblivious to the man’s suffering.

And arguably exactly as I said. You could argue that a lad you just had a fight with deserves to be stopped, and that your only method of stopping him is with your gun. You probably don’t mean to kill him. But you really want to fucking stop him.
Whereas the other fella toom 8 and a half minutes to stop breathing eventually…
I guess my point is that I was bring facetious. I would have thought people would read it that way. Once you start trying to justify or rank killings of citizens by police you’re in a horrendous world.

There’s a good chance if you shoot someone in the torso three times, you’re going to kill them. I take your point, but every incident is different and cops are human regardless of training. There’s not much that prepares you for a situation where your life is in danger, and who knows how many times that has happened to these and other cops involved in fatal shootings. I know it’s their job, but it’s a job not many are cut out for.

Amazingly no one marched to any great extent in the free state when children , Irish children living not far away were killed

3 Likes

Black people have a genuine grievance in the states whether it be police brutality or work, but the fucking Johnny come lately middle class crusties / or middle class pricks marching here make me sick, some are just anti establishment, any excuse marchers, that won’t be seen when Irish ppl die be it in old folk homes, homelessness, HSE fuck ups, our hopeless can’t be fired civil service, 67 retirement age, woeful transport infrastructure, overcrowded schools , etc etc, these pricks are fly by night protestors who hop from one “fight” to the next, genuine protesters need to be lauded but as can be seen in America/ London the thug’s move in and riot,cause mayhem, murder/ loot, and the genuine reason for marching gets lost, just my own thoughts, ps there’s black/ white/ orange/ green bastards , doesent matter what you are if you’re a bastard-you remain one

4 Likes

People weren’t as “woke” then and didn’t have all the social media platforms to show how great they were displaying said “wokeness”

1 Like

Top post

1 Like
2 Likes

Why is Marlene doing black face though?

Hello from the other side.
I must have called a thousand times