The Revenge Thread

Hell hath no fury / generosity like a Flatty scorned.

Nah, flatty will commission a nice sculpture and then proceed to beat the tar out of him with it.

I still hold no remorse over the original post. The little runt got what was coming to him.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve anyone currently on my vengeance list. I generally let things lie.
I think the most vengeful thing Iā€™ve ever done, was shifting the best friend of a lady Iā€™d previously been meeting, in front of said lady, who had I felt fucked me over.
The two never talked again after that, but I think I did both a favour as they were obviously never really friends anyway :grinning:
In my defence I was a young fella at the time and that cunt deserved it. Though I felt bad for the friend afterwards.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not planning a vendetta. Iā€™ll just know what to be wary of in future.
Itā€™s pretty shabby tbh but such is life.

1 Like

Youā€™re not married long enough

I miss @CantonasBoot

1 Like

I wonder did he ever go through with this?

Iā€™m I got a nice one over on a certified cunt tonight. A lad that took over as a juvenile coach last year. A smarmy cunt that came in to coach his young lad and no one else mattered only his little poxy cunt of a son.
Anyhow he played his and another coaches sons in a divisional final at the weekend, both of whom are an age grade below the match age, other youngsters never got as much as a run out, thereā€™s other stuff too some that directly affected me and my kids, cue war on the sideline and parents ringing me non stop since Sunday about ethics and development etc.
Anyway. Following a committee meeting tonight, which he failed to attend, a unanimous decision to instruct him to cease all training with the juveniles. Effective immediately.
I have to draft up the letter tomorrow and send it to his house via registered post.

1 Like

:joy:

None of that actually happened.

4 Likes

Oh by god it did. Heā€™ll think twice about it before he fuck with Brimmer or his kids again. When the committee heard from me about all the dissent from parents and the upset it caused they had to act.
Now I explained that these upset parents couldnā€™t be named and didnā€™t want to be identified, but there was loads of them ā€¦ sure there was ā€¦ fecking loads. ā€¦

4 Likes

Another one of harmless Brimmerā€™s stories.

This club thing has righty kicked off this afternoon. He must be drunk or seething. Posted up the letter I sent him on our team whatsapp group, the parents of the chosen few are all agreeing with him the itā€™s a disgrace heā€™s been asked to step down ā€¦ heā€™s come out with a sob story about wanting to help all players ā€¦ Iā€™m tempted to reply but I best just ignore him.
Heā€™s like a petulant child now.

Why didnā€™t you have the balls to confront him at the time instead of hiding behind a committee? Thatā€™s the public service way I suppose.

2 Likes

Iā€™m delighted for you pal

1 Like

Iā€™m a fucking expert at passive aggressive punishment. Iā€™m too good at it truth be known.

Youā€™ve wonderful restraint given the destruction you could wreak with that gift

I wanted to be he kept running away from me. He fucked with me, refused to meet me for a discussion re same.
Now heā€™s digging a hole for himself on a whatsapp group, not knowing that another grade are about to ask him to step down also.

Is he a blow in?