The Richest Game in World Football - Derby v QPR

Richard Keogh and Jeff Hendrick start for Derby with Conor Sammon on the bench.

Richard Dunne and Kevin Doyle line up for QPR. Wexford’s Doyle is going for his second promotion of the season.

Kick-off at 3pm.

Good luck to Shhhteve McClaren.

He could speak Dutch to Van Gaal next season.

QPR’s wage bill is bigger than Atletico Madrid’s.

Hoping for Derby in this one. McClaren is a very good manager in fairness.

Hard not to want to see Dunney pick up a bit of silverware. And Joey Barton deserves to grace the greatest league in the world once more. QPR it is.

Two top, top managers actually.

Harry saying there he’s employed a sport psychologist for the first time ever this season and wished he’d embraced it years ago.

We would have been a top, top, top manager then.

Steve is soaked to the bone, but you can be fucked if he’s going to put up an umbrella.

Is this not usually held on a Monday? Has it been brought forward on account of the World Cup?

That was my assumption also.

There was plenty of talk a few years ago about how the Scottish Cup Final couldn’t be on the same day as the Champions League final. Not sure why that rule isn’t in place for the play-off.

90 seconds in and it’s already an emotional rollercoaster.

Are those empty seats or is it people taking cover from the rain in higher positions? I presumed the playoffs sold out?

Celtic should have signed Johnny Russell last summer instead of Balde. Looking forward to seeing how he performs here.

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 948619, member: 1”]90 seconds in and it’s already an emotional rollercoaster.

Are those empty seats or is it people taking cover from the rain in higher positions? I presumed the playoffs sold out?[/QUOTE]

It’s the Club Wembley 10-year tickets. These corporate types pick and choose their games, pal.

That tunnels away to the right and left corner as we watch the game always struck me as poor architecture. Looks very garish.

What’s the game like? No update on Fotmob today

Tight, cagey, nervous, tense, bitty. No chances yet.

Jaysus the lad Derby have from Liverpool is fare shite

Dunne is very very lucky there.

Little to no contact good call from ref!

I didnt say there was much contact, but I’ve seen them given.