The Roaster Thread

The top lad with the selfie used to be my parents’ taxi man

Welcome back, mate. :+1:

1 Like

I forgot I was on a ‘leave of absence’ :joy::joy::joy:

Thought I posted that one under my other username

I’ve to keep logging back in to see if any of my Footix connections are hooking me up with EPL tickets

1 Like

Some roasters in the lineup. The fucking hack of Nerney’s hair cut and dye. Did he borrow the bottle off Una?

Roasters getting roasted

A bargain at €975.

Cant wait

Foster and Allen are giving a tour de France in roasterdom on some travel show in Malta on RTÉ 1

Fella in latest what’s app video going around apprehending scumbags

3 Likes

I’ve seen Brian Kerr in The Hideout after numerous All Ireland Hurling Finals or All Ireland Whorelin Finals as he’d say himself.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ha! I haven’t even watched this but is this the dancing lads with the spare shirts and cans of Lynx in the car? A classic

Edit: it is. Brilliant clip

Two boys with serious moves. Gotta respect it.

I veil of envy crept over me watching that. I showed some promise in this game back in McCarthy’s in Kilbeacanty in the early 90’s, I remember the rush of it all.

Sadly, grunge came along and swept me away.

4 Likes

Two men who stayed true to the craft and no doubt pulled all round them. An obvious respect for hygiene on show there as well from their changing of the shirts and all. A bit of an air dry beyont in the car park and you were set to go again.

The junkie Dubs wouldn’t be up to it.

3 Likes

I just googled McCarthy’s. Looks like a proper roaster joint?
I’d say when grunge came in, lots of lads living in botháns suddenly became fashionable in raggy sweaters, scruffy hair, bearts, and work boots :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 minutes in

8 Likes

:grinning: :grinning:
He nearly got an elbow to the jaw dropping the ear down to make out what he was saying.

Who said adare locals were the Hobnobs of Limerick?