The Roaster Thread

Please log all examples of roaster behavious in this thread.

A work colleague of mine has just returned from a wedding in Donegal over the weekend where they were served Roast Beef for the main course which was accompanied by Carrots, with Mash, Roast spuds and Chips!

Chips at a wedding! Roaster Alert

1 Like

Kid Chocolate at the craft beer festival in Doolin.

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 1007706, member: 1137”]Please log all examples of roaster behavious in this thread.

A work colleague of mine has just returned from a wedding in Donegal over the weekend where they were served Roast Beef for the main course which was accompanied by Carrots, with Mash, Roast spuds and Chips!

Chips at a wedding! Roaster Alert[/QUOTE]

That’s Donegal for you Chewie. They probably serve scampi in Killybegs…

Chewy Louie thread. Clare Roaster alert.

Met a few Roasters from Fethard at a hip bar in London a few months ago, they looked way out of their depth and were wondering how to get to Stockwell. The Padre Pio medal around the tallers roasters neck was a dead giveaway.

1 Like

Is the Swan still going? They were looking for that place, no doubt.

Yeah that was the target I suspect.

Please clarify that these roasters were of a Tipp breed, and not ones from the sunny riviera in south west Wexford.

Often see Babs in various bookies in Dublin 15 wearing black slip on shoes and tracksuit bottoms.

Sorry I should have clarified.

Authentic Tipp Roasters.

Shouldering contests in nightclubs FFS Sake

Filling a car with water from a slurry spreader for your ice bucket challenge.

@Kinvara’s Passion letting his arse hang out in feakle with a box on lube on the seat beside him

http://www.coffee-roasters.net/TN-2.jpg

The Mayo supporters out in force with roasary beads in Limerick to ward off catching the gay.

I can only imagine the roasters in the market pointing at the olive- ‘How much are them grapes?’… ‘Oh right, they’re olives’… pointing to the mozzarella balls ‘Are them Ostrich eggs?’

Fucking roasters…

At least the Kerry crowd will be smart enough to let the Mayo lads ask.

London is full of roasters

Recognising same qualifies yourself KP. :eek:

Sure you are the biggest roater on here, you Tipp cunt.

wtf is a roaster

Look in the mirror