The Roaster Thread

That’s textbook restorative justice in action. Let the perpetrator hear the impact of their crimes on other people.
Carlow must be full of mad cunts

He looks like a skaner and I’d say he doesn’t give 2 fucks either

A handy night on the town. Pints, shots and a heap of coke. Oh and the old high powered rifle thrown in with a stink attitude. Sure what could go wrong.

2 Likes

Yer man looks about 12.

Have you been shot at yourself with a rifle often?

5 Likes

Very near miss once tbh… I was OK tho thankfully

1 Like

Is it not part of the job to be standing up to the likes of this… 2 friends who are guards said that on of the guys was there but your man wasn’t near them at all… Anyway… I don’t want a row… I would have driven over the cunt in a patrol car if it was me

7 Likes

Just experienced a lovely segment of roaster activity in the past 15 mins. I was queuing for a carvery* lunch option and a roundy bald fella in his 50s was ahead of me.

He says to the chef, no spuds just meat and veg… “I’m trying to be good”. Seemingly, the chef knew the fella and smiled and said “are you sure Charlie?”, “I am” says Charlie. Anyway, Charlie marches on toward the till and I order my lunch. Just then I notice Charlie having some jovial interaction with the Polish lady on the till and sure enough she roars at the chef “a portion of chips there for Charlie”, the chef laughs, Charlie laughs and I have an ould chuckle myself. The Polish lady didn’t really see the funny side of it.

*I had beef, mashed spuds and mix of carrots and cabbage.

30 Likes

I felt like I was there. Wonderful.

4 Likes

Question is, what was the get up of the roaster. Fashion wise?

I think we know this already.

Salivating at the thought of that carvery.

Reminds me of the time I was in a state subsidised canteen and a sizeable chap in front of me asked the cashier had they no diet lilt. She did well to remain polite. Away he went with his tray which a man smaller than himself would struggle to carry.

3 Likes

Just for clarification, are you claiming your man or yourself as the roaster, or both?**

**I’d go with answer C

1 Like

Over sized blue chinos, wooly jumper, some sort of a company sponsored gilet. The chinos were sitting over a pair of work mans boots. Something like the below.

7 Likes

Any class of an auld cap on?

1 Like

Would be wearing those sweaters with the diamonds down one side on the front, kind of a v neck, teachers used to wear them in 80s and 80s, or blokes with cream shoes in the 80s. 20 major in top pocket. farah slacks with bunch of keys on them, and the odd sly guinness fart here and there, with an “oh jesus” after the fart.

1 Like

Was it a ferrero rocher gilet by any chance?

12 Likes

Surely some supervisor with the CoCo. Are they’re any potholes being filled close by?

1 Like

No photo? :slightly_frowning_face: