Cookin nicely, Pablo is the man.

The worst type of wankers.

5 Likes

Yer man not too bothered

1 Like

South East Clare Agricutural Show :ronnyroar:

Used to a great day for a pour

2 Likes

Just to point out, I am not laughing at the people I have posted in the last two posts. They’re all in the public domain, but by jaysus, we love a good auld roaster. It’s almost a tip of the cap to them if anything.
As David Brent said “laughing with women, not at them”.
As I have also said before, I’d rather have a few pints with them, than with the likes of McGregor and his €1k size XS shorts.

1 Like

Mate not sure its ok to be posting pictures of kids for mocking on the internet.

Lovely to see young lads out enjoying life in the outdoors with their auld fellas. Memories for life.

Fair enough. I’ll delete and keep it to adult roasters.

1 Like

3rd picture last on the right - Colm O Rourke in 3 years time

5 Likes

Thinly veiled the three posters in the photo above have been in touch via PM

1 Like

The lad on the right has it all going on. The jacket half on, the phone sticking out of the pocket and the clenched fist to suggest someone gave them a fright and he was ready to hit him a dig until they saw it was someone they knew with a camera

5 Likes

What I wouldn’t give to know what’s in the brown bag. I’d say either chicken balls or a beef curry, no veg

Be no beef curry in there anyway.
Every Roaster worth his salt knows the Chinesse dont do good Beef (Baef)

Id suggest chips,maybe a spare rib (BBQ sauce) and Chicken curry with a heap (hape) of onions.
And he probably told them to fuck off with the prawn crackers.
Oh yeah-And a tin of mineral.

There’s no grease stains on the packet and they after walking from the pub so my guess is it’s a regular chip or a garlic and cheese or back that way god only knows, some stuffing and sauce

actually zooming in , it’s definitely a chinese of
some sort in the plastic boxes. One for each of them and they up at 5am for the early shift in Wyeth!

That one with the cow* is a lovely photo :clap:

**Bullock

I believe its a fine example of the simmental breed but an open to correction as I’m no expert.

I’d say a Hereford heifer.

2 Likes

Youre probably right. We need an adjudication from @KinvarasPassion

1 Like

8 Likes