The Roaster Thread

As long as you made it to the altar on time mate.

4 Likes

You get now what we’ve been telling you for years about them……Example 1 - Paddy Joe Burke.

He an innocent enough crátur God bless him. Afflicted but not totally psychotic.

5 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/news/biden-in-ireland/2023/0412/1376468-carlingford-biden/

1 Like

Was driving through town this evening and came to a spot where the main street tightens. As I approached a parked car, the driver’s door opened slowly, preventing me from progressing. A large gent who had a stature and appearance similar to Jackie Healy Rae sauntered out, left the drivers door open, opened the back door and took out a large bottle of 7up. He proceeded to open it up at the side of the road and I was about to lift the old cunt out of it with a beep for holding me up when the 7up gushed out all over him, obviously rolling around the back seat for the last week. Unperturbed he used the sleeve of his suit jacket to wipe himself clean and take another few shlurps before throwing it back in the back seat, closing the door and getting back in to the driver’s seat.

30 Likes

Them Derrybrien fuckers in town of a Friday.

2 Likes

Operation ‘Annoy Townie Cunt’ successful.

2 Likes

A band that appeals to roasters

1 Like

1 Like

That photos 20 years old surely judging by the clobber on that lad

1 Like

Surely that’s non other than Darren ‘dazzler’ Frehill

2004 :blush:

It is indeed

2 Likes

Lovely little segment with @paulm there before the anthem

1 Like

Some Spanish roasters. A classic capital D going on there and the auld straw hat probably picked up for free in some bar or co-op type shop.

9 Likes