The Roaster Thread

Declan’s Dancing Diary

1 Like

Hooley in the sun. If I were a journalist, I’d ask to go and cover this. I’d say the roasterism would be off the charts. Roasters not being able to deal with the heat, not with the right clothes, not able to deal with continental food, and continental meal times. riding all around them.

9 Likes

You forgot to add shouting very slowly in English so the local waiting staff know that they want their shtakes well done…

The fucking state of him.

1 Like

They might stick to an Irish bar where they’d get the fry thrown out to them handy.

Am I being harsh in labelling a lad who’d eat a dish like this as a pure roaster? Ketchup and all!

2 Likes

I’d say that type of lad used more sachets of ketchup after the picture was taken. Probably 5 in total - blobs at 12, 3, 6 & 9 o’clock around the edge of the plate & then a freestyle splash all over the food too.

1 Like

Searsons do a savage Chicken Katsu curry half & half. Although to slightly more modest portions.

1 Like

Yup, especially if in an airport, cafe, pub, abroad on the continent ("O’Neils Irish bar in _____ ) , and I would ate it myself! Needs a mug of tea or instant coffee, and a “sweet” after it, possibly apple tart and cream, a monster bowl, and then into the little tiny hipster styled unisex cafe toilet to destroy it with shit and block the jacks and use all the paper. Or if in a pub, wash it down with Guinness and straight into trap 5 to break the toilet bowl in the process. A smoke while sitting on the jacks, and straight out to the bar again, no hands washed.

7 Likes

Christ you’re a monster.

5 Likes

How about a Twix & a Bailey’s Coffee for sweet?

1 Like

@LionelRitchie is seething looking at that. Could have saved himself 6 or seven euro …

3 Likes

I don’t think so unless in the “lounge” of a pub. I’m not sure the quantity of the sweet would appeal to a roaster.

Is that Kyle Hayes leading the horse?

I for one can’t wait to see him leading the charge down in Ennis next month. Rampaging down the wing and cutting in at first sight of Rory Hayes or Paul Flanagan, whoever gets the gig, and bursting the net with an overhead bat.

A bulwark of a man.

2 Likes

There is a bit of want in someone who turns up to walk down the road behind a horse.

Must say-after all the upheavel of the day I’m reassured your commitment hasn’t waned