The Roaster Thread

Hard luck. Your Limerick hurling fishing expedition did not catch any bites

Huh? I knew well Lynch was a fellow Tipp man. I even had a conversation with him at one stage about Tipp hurling you weirdo. If I recall correctly, he’s a Loughmore man originally.

12 Likes

I stopped at Junction 14 the other night on the way home from my trip away to Berlin via Dublin airport …

The biggest roasters in the world were on show… big fat beetroot heads on them and they scoffing on supermacs like it was their last meal ever.

1 Like

That looks like Enda Kenny is supermacs

1 Like

the airports must be roaster heaven this morning

1 Like

If only they knew you had been in Berlin…

2 Likes

They’ll be washing down Dublin airport with Jeyes fluid this evening.

Not a bodyguard/secret service/man in black sunglasses in sight. Just an ordinary decent politician, tucking into one of Pat McDonagh’s fine chicken snack boxes, like any run-of-the-mill Limerick free taker would do. What a country we live in.

3 Likes

The fucker cancelling events over in the states to eat Supermacs on the side of the motorway.

3 Likes

Damned if does, damned if he doesn’t.

Irish water in a branded microcosm.

the connections of Labaik making a holy show of themselves in the winners enclosure, all wearing brown shoes of course

3 Likes

2 Likes

Funniest article I’ve read in a while

I wonder if this is the same Fergus Wilson who used to enter his shit horses in all the top NH races like the Gold Cup and Champion hurdle? One of his horses came 5th in the Grand National iirc.

@Mac @thedancingbaby

Not roasters

Roaster nearly dies trying to wolf down his dinner.

5 Likes

In the middle of the day obviously?

5 Likes

Junction 14, roaster central