The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Good lord that article is scraping the barrel.
It’s as pointless as anything I’ve ever read on a sport.

5 Likes

Andrew is an alright sort

meh

5 Likes

Coming from you, that sound so like an overwhelmingly positive response mate

3 Likes

Andrew is becoming more Munster than Munster themselves :clap:

Onepaulie is a bit of joefodder.

1 Like

I know, I mean, who would ever make mention on the internet of a sportsperson showing some kindness to their child eh?

GAA lads do this every day of the week without the associated media blanket coverage. Just part of the meejias obsession with thugby as a ‘sport’.

2 Likes

The moniker was more my point.

It was Dublin lads in the main that fought and died in the 1916 rising. I’m not sure where the Limerick lads were. Probably eating chips in the never ending rain before going home to ride their sisters.

3 Likes

Obsession with rugby? That just about describes you alright.

You ignorant fucking pig. First off, there were meN from all over involved in 16… Secondly, it was planned and executed by Limerick men. Go read about the Daly family you piece of dog shit. The Dubs spat on the volunteers as they were matched off by the Brits.

Watching that travel programme on RTE now. First time seeing it.

Former Irish rugby commentator Jim Sherwin looks desperately shook. Been years since I’ve seen him on tv but he has aged very badly. Barely recognised him.

Jim wouldn’t be young .

I’d say he is into his 80s. Maybe well into them. He hasn’t been on the sport this millineum I’d say

Didn’t he sue RTE in around 2003 after he officially retired and they brought him back on a contract and
then won’t honour it

He had some big fall out with them for a finish alright but sure he was an old man then even

I backed Northampton in running there at 3 to 1 at HT and the dirty cunts were after getting right back into it and they just had a man put in bin who should have got red and a man sent off straight red 2 mins later. I’m fucking seething :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Ian the son played AIL for Shannon when he studied in Lk . He played for Monkstown before and after .

Yes .