The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Just backed em again at 8 to 1. 6 down 11 mins to go

:clap: chance now

Planned by Limerick men me hole. The cunts promised they’d be there and didn’t show. They left the Dublin and Meath lads on their own to face the might of the British army while ye cunts hid under your beds fingering your sisters.

2 Likes

Don’t trust the kicker. Nearly better off not scoring there Parrise was gonna get the bin I’d say

BLOW IT UP

He’s only gone and done it.

It’ll be tough to hold out now, good luck, I only switched it on to check your bet

1 Like

I cashed out the 8 to 1 bet will leave the other one ride

Well done Northampton

Nice punting Dan.

1 Like

The first man to die in the events of 16 was a Limerick man.

Have you ever heard of Con Colbert or Edward Daly? Eamonn dev?

You thick cunts sent seven different orders down the country, each contradicting the last… and made a balls of it…then you spat on the country lads who did make it up and fought - Jackeen bastards.

Retired gaa olayers slit current players throats in the media for doing it.

Thought he was dead

Maybe a bed collapsed in Limerick and killed one of the Limerick lads and probably his sister too but the first man killed in actual combat was Charlie Monaghan a member of O Tooles Gaa club in The North Strand.

In hindsight I concede that the Rising was planned by Limerick lads. It was a strategic and tactical disaster from start to finish reminiscent of the last 10 minutes of the 1996 hurling final.

1 Like

Incorrect…the car driving to Kerry to warn the Aud that veered off the road was the first casualty of the week.

At least my obsession is about a ‘sport’ where the biggest gym bunnies win all the games and then compete in a ‘world cup’ where, at best, one out of four countries will take the title. As opposed to an obsession in having the last word against an anonymous poster on an interweb chat forum.

That’s not an at least, bud.

So you admit you are obsessed with Rugby. Ok. Well that’s a start. Now to get you some help

Are you referring to the 1918 rising ??

That lad hasn’t a clue… We planned a nation wide uprising and the Dubs made a bollox of the execution… They sent 7 different countermanding orders and made a balls of it. However, three Limerick men fought and led with distinction that day.

No