The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Sorry, I presumed you meant in the final. Of course KK would have been in it.

Intercounty footballer Nicky Doyle scored the crucial try as far as I can see. Looks like the April ban on intercounty GAA has more than 1 use.

1 Like

Great day for ‘scorthy.
Good to see Eir Sport showed the game live

There was a 30 minute preview show on eir the other night too.

Surprised they dont try and show the ail…

A preview show for the Towns Cup Final? Seriously?

I can confirm it dominated the ratings as well.

Yep. Interviewed coaches and alickadoos from all 4 clubs and showed highlights of both semi finals

Machenaud out injured for the H-Cup final. Big loss for Racing, he’s really their playmaker. You’d have to think Leinster would need to have a pretty bad day at the office to lose this now.

They’d have to have had anyway, but this seals it.

It is a venerable old competition .

Keane gone from connacht. Anyone know why??

Results and feedback from players presumably.

Reading between the lines in the reporting it because the players may feel he’s an ignorant fucker.

1 Like

Muldoon I wonder??

Edit, apparently he’s gone to Bristol to work with pat lam.

Keane was a pig of a man. Bizarre choice by Connacht to replace a gent like Lam.

Leinster have signed a kit deal with adidas. Fair play to Marcus, he managed to write the Press Release and not mention Munster anywhere :smile:

Wayne Barnes refs the big one guys.

@anon32894817

What you think of classic Zebo there dragging Edinburgh back into game.

Wild selfish kick away (men outside viable shouting at him not to) then nowhere to be found as they got break away try 15 secs later.

A perfect example of his pick and choose approach to playing rugby

Kev did you see Zebos pass to set up Munsters try? You empathize everything that’s wrong with munster at the munster. Next year munster will have a set of rugby league backs playing for them like robots. Unable to create anything.

His pass?
He kicked over the top and got a decent bounce on a penalty advantage.

Brilliant in those situations, shot to nothing.

He absolutely dissappeared after that stupid kick that led to try. Judge the best players after mistakes. That’s where the greats shine. He is all flash

He is mentally fragile and I think actually quite insecure and all the bravado is actually that.